The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like some more reasoning than that. We know that killing one player leads to the death of their partner. Ammonsa is apparently the partner of Rika, and so killing Rika will also kill Ammonsa, who is an active player. So if we're going to take both of them down, I'd like more reasoning than that. I don't know why Rika or Ammonsa are even suspicious anyway, can you explain that to me? The game has kind of been a little slow and I'm forgetting a lot of information.

And the inactivity thing is something we could vote like half of the players off for. So right now it isn't a very compelling reason for lynching anyone in specific.

Posted

I'd like some more reasoning than that. We know that killing one player leads to the death of their partner. Ammonsa is apparently the partner of Rika, and so killing Rika will also kill Ammonsa, who is an active player. So if we're going to take both of them down, I'd like more reasoning than that. I don't know why Rika or Ammonsa are even suspicious anyway, can you explain that to me? The game has kind of been a little slow and I'm forgetting a lot of information.

And the inactivity thing is something we could vote like half of the players off for. So right now it isn't a very compelling reason for lynching anyone in specific.

{Thank you actually, after posting that I wanted to make the paragraph but didn't want to double post/edit}

My reasoning mostly lies within the reason they're suspicious. They're suspicious because chase was behind the walls, and as were them, and cascade. Cascade was on leave, so it comes down to those two. They're the only ones who could have killed Chase, unless wolves can kill /through/ barriers. I reckon they can't, but it is a possibility.

I agree with the inactivity not meaning anything point, but I think the combination of slight/possible major suspicion and inactivity pool together into a better reason than either of the two separately.

I hope this makes sense.

Posted

Oh yeah, that. Yeah, going on that old case, and the fact Ammonsa's actually active, I'm going to vote for Rika. Unless there was also a counter argument I've forgotten about too.

Posted

Until somebody gives a good counterargument, I'm going with Rika. Both to hopefully kill a wolf and generate what will hopefully turn into self-sustaining activity.

Posted

We're town but ok. Kill us both then.

Posted

They're the only ones who could have killed Chase, unless wolves can kill /through/ barriers. I reckon they can't, but it is a possibility.

I'm pretty confident that kills can't penetrate my walls. Chase was the only one to be killed during the night so far. I think casualties would be higher if wolves could kill through walls.

Rika

Posted

WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO THE DEAD GUY YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY RESPECTS AND YOU SHIT ALL OVER ME

Posted

shhhhhhhhhhh, dead guy, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

youre dead

vote count:

rika--silver moon, teto, aethix, linox

eight to lynch.

Posted

Hi guys

Posted

Sup

Posted

We're town but ok. Kill us both then.

Unless you give a better alternative or reason not to lynch Rika, then there really isn't much you can do to convince us not to.

Posted

OMG! Hnet- werewolf! We're ALIVE! I'm so proud, I was sure we went the way of Saha's game. *A*

Anyways, Ammosa may not even post b/c I targeted them last night with my awesomely cute ramen, which makes any action they had negated. This /does not/ account for the previous night with the walls. From what I can gather Rika is the best lead we have thus far. But all-in-all most of the players have been VERY quiet. Sup wit dat gaiiiiiiiz???

Posted

im back :)

school started for me so im not going to be posting much anyway but who are all the players again?

Posted

Well, I guess Rika if only to speed up the day phase and because of the wall-wolf business and general inactivity blah blah

Posted

Rika