Do You Think Global Warming is true?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

1.maybe... (I don't watch too much TV)

2.Yes, but what if shipments of gasoline just suddenly stop. Then will you still want a car?

3.No. But it still can kill people.

4.I get tired of when i hear this. PEOPLE HAVE LEGS AND FEET! :o

WALK! OR BIKE RIDE! otherwise take a car i guess. (things were better in the past... sort of... >_> )

Posted

1.maybe... (I don't watch too much TV)

2.Yes, but what if shipments of gasoline just suddenly stop. Then will you still want a car?

3.No. But it still can kill people.

4.I get tired of when i hear this. PEOPLE HAVE LEGS AND FEET! :o

WALK! OR BIKE RIDE! otherwise take a car i guess. (things were better in the past... sort of... >_> )

1. ...

2. Dig up oil from Alaska. They have alot of it. Hippies won't let us though. :angry: and yes.

3. meh.

4. Why walk or ride a bike from one state to another?

Posted

Cars are the only way to get around.

Dude, not true. Ever heard of a Segway? But seriously, motorcycles are the way to go. Much more fuel efficient, and cooler as well.

Posted

Dude, not true. Ever heard of a Segway? But seriously, motorcycles are the way to go. Much more fuel efficient, and cooler as well.

As a matter of fact no. I'm affraid of motorcycles. One killed my uncle. :cry:

Posted

The tv told me Al Gore started it.

I know we have a fuel crisis, but it won't stop me from getting a car.

I know there's air pollution, but it has nothing to do with global warming.

Cars are the only way to get around.

1 - The TV is a TV. It has its moments. For instance, on MythBusters, once they explained the scuba tank incorrectly. They said it was filled with air that was two parts Oxygen, three parts Nitrogen, when this is exactly what scuba tanks tried to avoid, actually being filled with air that is filled with two parts Oxygen, three parts Helium. (To prevent the Bends, the horrible affliction where if you rise to the surface of water from a very deep depth too fast, making the Nitrogen in your blood bubble through your skin, killing you painfully.)

2 - Yes, but the fuel crisis could certainly stop you from using the car.

3 - And yes, it has a lot to do with global warming, wtf, man.

4 - You say this like you actually believe it's true. -_-;;

1. ...

2. Dig up oil from Alaska. They have alot of it. Hippies won't let us though. and yes.

3. meh.

4. Why walk or ride a bike from one state to another?

1 - Are you seriously stunned that a person doesn't watch TV? What does TV mean to you? Wtf?

2 - I think you're confusing hippies with environmentally defenseless marine life that could easily be permanently damaged by accidents while drilling for oil. I don't know why you favor stereotyping; hippies can be pretty cool sometimes. At least they try to help those who can't help themselves against the homo sapiens. Ever figure how annoying people are to the environment and generally every animal there is?

3 - "meh. It can kill people." Mein Gott, dude. Ugh.

4 - Why not? Have you ever heard someone dying from a severe head on bike collision that caused a back up in traffic and stopped everyone from going to work? Drunk bike riding?

In any case, there are solar energy cars and similarly environmentally friendly vehicles being developed.

Pfft. Motorcycles killed your uncle, air pollution had a hand in my grandpa's death.

Of course, that's just "meh".

Sahaqiel

Posted

1 - Are you seriously stunned that a person doesn't watch TV? What does TV mean to you? Wtf?

2 - I think you're confusing hippies with environmentally defenseless marine life that could easily be permanently damaged by accidents while drilling for oil. I don't know why you favor stereotyping; hippies can be pretty cool sometimes. At least they try to help those who can't help themselves against the homo sapiens. Ever figure how annoying people are to the environment and generally every animal there is?

3 - "meh. It can kill people." Mein Gott, dude. Ugh.

4 - Why not? Have you ever heard someone dying from a severe head on bike collision that caused a back up in traffic and stopped everyone from going to work? Drunk bike riding?

In any case, there are solar energy cars and similarly environmentally friendly vehicles being developed.

Pfft. Motorcycles killed your uncle, air pollution had a hand in my grandpa's death.

Of course, that's just "meh".

Sahaqiel

1. Not stuned I just had nothing to say.

2. There is nothing in Alaska, but ice and animals, and the animals are bears, and they eat people.

3. What?

4. I live like in the middle of nowhere. I'm not even sure if many people know where my town is.

Posted

This topic really makes me ask, "How stupid can people get?"

Posted

2. There is nothing in Alaska, but ice and animals, and the animals are bears, and they eat people.

There is much more life there than just bears. (Seals is one example)

Bears don't eat people, they attack people (which rarely happens)...and that usually happens when humans get to close or provoke the poor animal...

Posted

There is much more life there than just bears. (Seals is one example)

Bears don't eat people, they attack people (which rarely happens)...and that usually happens when humans get to close or provoke the poor animal...

Well forget the animals and get the oil, bring it back and yay we got gas. It's easy as that.

Posted

Well forget the animals and get the oil, bring it back and yay we got gas. It's easy as that.

:(

Forget the animals?!

Even if we did get all the oil, it would not end the oil crisis. What makes you think there is endless supply, and that will make gas for everyone?

Posted

:(

Forget the animals?!

Even if we did get all the oil, it would not end the oil crisis. What makes you think there is endless supply, and that will make gas for everyone?

I never said anything endless supply, but we haven't dug there yet so there should be some there, but it will last us awhile.

Posted

The big conflict there is that people esitmate the reserve won't last us long (just a few months at best), so why bother? We're better off searching for an alternative fuel, regardless of whether you want to save money or supposedly save the earth.

Posted

So its okay to kill a few thousands animals just so humans can drive to work?

and no one knows exactly how much is under Alaska, even if it is a large amount it wont last long.

The big conflict there is that people esitmate the reserve won't last us long (just a few months at best), so why bother? We're better off searching for an alternative fuel, regardless of whether you want to save money or supposedly save the earth.

Agreed.

We're all saying 'Oh no we're running out' but not doing enough to try and find an alternative source.

Posted

1. Not stuned I just had nothing to say.

3. What?

4. I live like in the middle of nowhere. I'm not even sure if many people know where my town is.

2. ...

...!

...?

Bears... Don't eat people... Unless you piss them off with something... But bears aren't primarily carnivores and probably wouldn't even start gorging themselves on your body... The most they eat is seal or salmon...

3. You said "meh" in response to "No, but it can kill people". Blatant uncaring. It's really disgusting.

4. ... I asked you why people couldn't just ride bikes long distances or get solar powered cars. And you start talking about your location??

???

And besides, seriously, what do you need a car for? If your town is in the middle of nowhere and nobody has ever heard of it, it is exceedingly likely it's not a big place. Take a bike or something.

Jeez, it doesn't hurt to exercise a bit.

Sahaqiel

Posted

If I didn't know better.

I'd say Young Link Addict is a high quality troll.