The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Dark Midna - The Twilight rulingest Twili in... The Twilight Realm and the half Hylian, half Zora-est guy in Hyrule. Go inbreeding!

Hell yeah! Go inbreeding!

Adn had seen the approaching two and instantly recognized them, Nyfer and Specever. They walked over to them and said "So, you're here too, eh?" Aaron looked around at Nyfer and Specever as well and said "You do seem to know alot of people."

"Yeah? It's a long story, about 36 pages infact! But, anyway It seems as though everyone is getting back together." Adn answered. She turned to Ryoo "This should make find shards of the mirror of Twilight more difficult. Where do you suggest we start?" Ryoo thought this over for a while and then he answered "Well, they would be easier to find in the areas that are not affected by the Twilight would be easier to search in but then again, nothing iis ever that easy in these quests. I suggest we look in the Twilight."

Ayame had finally rercieved word that Hyrule Castle had fallen. "Good! Then we shall go there. Nia, come on." The Twili one by one teleported to the castle and Ayame and Nia went last. The Twilight had covered the castle and then two Twili came up to Ayame and said "Your Majesty, we imprisoned the guards and we captured this one." Ayame looked down at the Shekiah. "Ah! You are one of Moira's Shekiah, no?" Ain just stood there and Ayame said "Take him to the dungeons as well, I will deal with him later."

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Bathykolpian' date='Jan 10 2009, 01:38 PM' post='196133'

Doubleagent - Crimson the spell castingest titan in Hyrule and the twilight bringingest Twili in Hyrule.

What is Lost - The goat transformingest, spell castingest, Triforce of Time wieldingest mage in Hyrule.

Rokai - Cyrus, the lizardest, metalest, corpsiest guy in Hyrule. Mr. Tiny, the powerfulest, most copyrighted guy in Hyrule!

Specever - Normalest, most inconspicuous guy in Hyrule!

Thank you for being normal, Specever.

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

What is Lost..., goat transformingest? i didn't know that?......

Yeah. Remember way back when Rox was alive? He had gone mad and you were hanging about with Ryoo and he was giving you riddles to shut you up? Well, he was trying to concentrate on transforming into a goat. I remember that transforming depended on an animal that died at the time you make your first successful transformation.

Also

Rokai (12) - Connor, Ika, Cyrus, Sawyer, Ryusc, Larten, Mr. Tiny, Zalus, Darren, Inanimate, Darkside and the hawk...

"huh.... a tiger... not to many of those here in hyrule"

Yeah, he was taken from his own country, which I'm sure there are more of in the world, and put in the circus.

Also, Subae can't talk. The only reason Nia could talk was because he was MAGIC! :o

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

As Ain was taken away, Nia threw one last taunt, "Ain!" Nia barked. The Twili stopped and Ain looked back over his shoulder. Nia grinned mockingly. Surely he remembers the crystal. "Iska's soul really was delicious. When they kill you, don't hope to ever see her again." Nia said with a grin. He never heard Ain's response.

--------------------

You're not having my Ocarina. Subae growled at Sawyer before running away towards Castletown. He stopped as portals began to open around him and above the city. Sawyer stopped also, but he was outside of the barriers that grew around Subae.

Posted (edited)

Ooc: So, now that all of Hyrule is under darkness, are we supposed to all walk around with our energy being drained...? I don't see how that's going to be very productive on our end, if we're all falling over from exhaustion.

Oops. Wasnt thinking, Sorry. Fixing post. How stupid of me. now fixed. Forgot i made the barriers drain energy.

Oh, and for those who don't know, school exams are in a couple of days, so im kinda freaking out. Im not exam dependant in any classes, but...Thats why ive been making stupid mistakes like this lately so...

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Don't forget, Ain's the manliest man in Hyrule! XD

Bic:

Moira continued down the dark and damp passageway. She was worried about Ain, but there was nothing she could do. He was right...she thought. I can't let myself be captured, or worse. If I can get to where Ralin and the others are, I can find a way to fix this.

Rats scurried past her ankles as she walked. The passageway seemed to be winding, but in which direction, Moira couldn't tell. But she felt as if she were, very slowly, going uphill. She lost track of time; had she been in the dank tunnel for one hours, or four? Was it still daytime in the outside world?

Has Ayame taken the Castle? That question bothered her more than anything. To think that she could only hold the Castle for one year before a friend betrayed her and so easily snatched it away. I've got to be the worst Queen in the history of Hyrule....

Suddenly, she felt a rush of air. She must be near the surface. She hurried down the passageway towards the fresh air. The tunnel abrubtly ended, but she felt the air coming from above her. Putting down the torch she felt along the ceiling above her. It felt like there were seams there; this must be the door. She pushed as hard as she could. It wouldn't budge at first, but the a layer of dirt fell away and the alrge stone began to shift. Heaving, Moira pushed the stone away and climbed out of the hole, covered in dirt.

She took a deep breath and looked around. Castle Town was still covered in Twilight, but there were no Twili around. They must all be at the Castle...she thought....probably welcoming their damned Queen. This was the perfect opportunity to get away. She had come out in the center of town, by the fountain, which was flowing with some thick, black liquid.

The East road....Moira quickly darted for the cover of the market stalls. She didn't want to be caught out in the open. she decided she would make her way to the Eastern gate through the buildings. She quickly pulled open a door and entered an empty shop. She was glad that she had ordered the evacuation. Now the people of Castle Town don't have to pay for their Queen's incompetence. Not much, at least.

Walking to the back of the shop, she pushed open a window and climbed out. It led into a narrow alley between buildings. She quickly went to the next building and opened one of its windows, and climbed in. If I can keep this going, I should be able to reach the East gate soon.

---------

The Twili guards threw Ain roughly into a cell. He rolled and hit the wall, but quickly righted himself and stood up, wiping a bit of blood from his lower lip. He had received a few minor injuries while fighting the Twili, but not much. It was their magic that had subdues him in the end.

As they left, he leaned back against the cell wall. Ishka......he couldn't believe what Nia had said. If any race had respect for those who were dead, it was the Sheikah first and foremost. And Nia had done this..?

He clenched his fists and hit them against the wall. Damn him! If I ever get out of here alive....that beast will feel my blade in his black heart.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Remember, if you guys would have red the post about the orcania returning well enough, you would have realized that the barriers CAN be broken down. They just require a massive force, and something to keep them from re-constructing.....I'll give you guys a hint.

In the dark race it involved:A very poisonous plant, a powerful water jet, a world of reverses, and the opposite of the fused shadow. If you can find all the parts of it(It referring to the object that can break the barrier), and bring it to the real Hyrule...

Posted (edited)

Mandrake yeah? No... I can't remember. I might look sometime. But I remember that it has purple leaves or something and thorns.

Edit: Yes! New enemy!

Nia's main enemies - Subae and Ain

And Gael, if Moira's getting out of the castle, you wouldn't mind helping Subae out would you?

Subae dodged the beast's attack and pounced on it, biting into it's neck and killing it instantly. He wasn't sure what to do at all. He had killed this one before. And sure enough, the two remaining beasts cried a shrill cry and the dead beast rose again and readied it's attack.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

At last....

Moira had reached the edge of the city; it was also the edge of the Twilight barrier. She had climbed over the Castle walls to avoid opening the great wooden doors and attracting attention. Now she stood on the drawbridge leading out to the Eastern Thoroughfare.

Just walk through it...she told herself. It shouldn't be difficult. Cautiously, she took a step forward. She reached out her arm and passed it through the barrier. It met with no resistance.

Then she tried to step through; and she cried out in shock. The barrier sensed her; it sensed who she was, as if it were alive. She tried to run through it, but the Twilit darkness formed dozens of black, twisted arms that grabbed hold of her. It tried to pull her back into the Twilight. No.....!

She struggled against them, trying to twist her body to get away, but it was no use. The arms were pulling her back inside. She reached out her arm as far as she could into the Hylian sunlight, desperately. And, to her surprise, she felt someone grab her wrist.

It felt like a human hand! Pushing as hard as she could she pushed her other arm through the barrier. The arms grabbed hold of it, but so did the person on the other side. The person pulled with all their strength, and finally, the arms broke away, and Moira was freed from the barrier. She fell forward onto the drawbridge, gasping for air. That had been terrifying.

She looked up at her savior, and saw none other than the young messenger in red that had addressed her before.

"Sawyer?" she said, standing up. He stared at her and stuttered, "Er......um....Your Majesty! I...."

A shrill cry pierced the air. Moira looked past Sawyer to the Field below, and gasped. A Twilit force-field had appeared there, glowing a menacing red. Inside, there were three hideous black creatures.

Subae?! Moira saw the tiger trapped within the barrier. It looked as if he had killed one of the beasts, but it had risen again. She hastily ran past Sawyer and down the stone steps. She drew her bow as she did so, nocking one, another, and then another Light Arrow to its string.

Not in MY kingdom you don't! she raised the bow, and fired. The three arrows streaked through the air, and hit their targets, as she knew they would. The monsters shrieked in pain, and then dematerialized. The barrier disappeared with them.

Posted

Rokai (10) - Connor, Ika, Cyrus, Sawyer, Larten, Mr. Tiny, Zalus, Darren, Inanimate and Darkside

WOAH! 10 characters? (Ruysc=Darksid, Zalus=The hawk) man... i gotta kill some off................ Darren dies first...... sad.... cool name....

Darkside watched as his armies marched off to conquer whats left of hyrule "my lord, most of the armies are departing, we are also training more as we speak" Darren said, "good job Darren, but i have some bad news" Darkside said "yes my lord?" Darren said "i knew ever since you told me about Cyrus, you were planning on taking control (i actually planned it).... i'm afraid i'll have to stop that from happening" Darkside said, then he took his sword and sliced Darren head off before he could get away "i also know that most of the people that are here are brainwashed, and that you were the only one who believed in the beast, but i will continue to brainwash them and make my armies grow" said Darkside.

---------------------------

Sawyer watched as Moira shot at the the beasts, Think Sawyer, THINK! how can i help?, he asked him himself, then he looked around to see nothing that he could attack with, then he looked inside his boot and found a dagger "heh... good thing i always carried you" Sawyer said, then he looked at one of the beasts, "that one dies first" he said, then he ran at it, tried to stab it, but then it knocked him to the side "Sawyer! Get back!" Moira shouted, Sawyer did as she said, knowing that he had no experience fighting creatures like this.

Larten looked over to see a battle going on several yards away, then Nyfer, Ryoo, Specever and Adn also looked in that direction when they saw what Connor was looking at "wait... THAT'S MOIRA!" shouted Adn, then Connor said "eh, whats the risk, leave them be" "what?!? she's fighting twilight beasts! we have to go help!" Ryoo shouted "... right! twilight beasts! we have to go kill them!" Connor(Larten) said then he used a spell that needed no words, just a wave of his hand, then one of the beasts fell "there? see?" Connor said, but then the beast got back up "hm.... that usually works" Connor said "usually?! since when could you do that?!" Ryoo said "um.... i.... found a spell.... in the cave where.... i found Cyrus" Connor said "that cave?! since when did you find spells there?!" Ryoo shouted "um.... i have found many over the few months..." Larten was slightly panicking now.

just gonna leave it there..... somebody can finish it.....

Rokai (9)-Connor-Cyrus-Zalus-Darkside-Larten-Sawyer-Inanimate-Mr. Tiny-Ika-Darren

Posted

The beasts fell around Subae and the barriers dissolved with them. Subae's eyes were wide and adrenaline pumped through his body. He began to calm as the others came together. Nyfer, Specever, Subae, Adn, Lae, Ryoo, Moira, Sawyer, Connor(Larten), Ralin and Aaron (I think I covered everyone there). Adn immediately sprinted towards Subae. "Nia! You're alright! How did you escape?" Adn asked, slurring her words a bit.

"I- I'm not Nia... I'm Subae." Subae told her quietly. I know Nia is horrible, but his friends are O.k. I really.

"Subae... So where's Nia?" Adn asked in worry.

"With Ayame. He joined her." Subae said plainly. Adn fell silent. She looked at Subae in disbelief before turning away and brining the news to Lae.

Everybody greeted each other joyfully. Subae felt a bit out of place among them all. They were all old friends and had all met with each other. No matter how short their time together. But Subae had only come into contact with them through Nia. Subae backed away and noticed the Ocarina of Time again. He picked it up in his mouth and sat with it.

People glanced at Subae from time to time. Adn and Lae talked together. They hadn't told anybody else of Nia's betrayal. All of this forced Subae to ask himself one question. How many more will turn by the end of this? He looked around at them all. Surely one more at least will turn. It was almost inevitable. As he looked around, he saw a quick flash and as he looked to the source, he saw the crystal that dangled so innocently from Adn's neck.

Edit: I'm also making up a back story to the crystal. I'll post it later. It could give you some ideas... Maybe...

Posted (edited)

ooc: That should be intersesting.

bic:

"Lae, can you believe it? Nia?" Adn asked, in complete shock. "No one expected this Adn." Lae said much calmer than Adn had. "It's just so..."Adn trailed off unable to find the right words. "Unexpected." Lae supplied. Adn was silent for the most of the conversation and then Adn walked over to Subae. "Umm...can I asked you something?" Subae nodded and waited for Adn to speak. "What happened when you and...Nia were in the Twilight Realm?"

Aaron was watching the others talk. He didn't know who Nia was, but he did know that the wolves seemed to be the most concerned. He listened to them talk and gathered mostly that some Twili called Ayame was the Queen of Twilight and had taken over Hyrule Castle. Nia had joined her and someone named Ain had been captured. 'This is really confusing, why do they care so much about a traitor? If I were them I would eliminate the problem'

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Another hint for removing the barriers, and of course, an instruction manual for the rift.

How the Twilight Rift works:Non-Twili must have the Rift core to pass through. When someone passes through with the rift core, the core is left in the center of the rift. Then, another non-Twili may use it to pass. Anyone, Twili or Non-Twili, can use the rift to exit the Twilight realm. Twili can pass through the rift without the core, and cannot actually even touch the core, as it would repel from their bodies, and if they did somehow touch it, they would instantly vaporize. The core supports 75% of the barrier, and the rest of the rift supports 25%. The core will never get more than 50 feet away from the rift.

To destroy the rift and the core, use the Unb...

Posted

"Well..." Subae began, trying to find the right words, "We both appeared in opposite cells. Then that Ayame person came and... Just... Converted him I guess." Subae said plainly. Adn simply looked at him.

"That's all? Then what? How did you escape?" Adn asked as if in a rush. Her eyes seemed to plead desperately.

"Nothing much really. I escaped by... Killing some guards. And then when they caught me... They let me go." Subae said. He hadn't really thought much about why though. "Ayame wanted to kill me but... Nia talked her out of it..."

Adn gave a smile of relief. "So. Nia's still in there then." She said in relief.

Posted (edited)

Moira sat on a stone, her elbows resting on her knees as she stared solemnly back at the Castle under darkness. Ralin came and sat beside her. "Don't worry, Moira. You'll get it back; it's only a building, after all." he said, trying to sound optimistic. Moira shook her head.

"It's not that..." she said. "It's just...we're never going to get to the bottom of this without knowing.."

"Knowing what?" asked Ryoo, who had come to stand beside the siblings.

"...knowing why Ayame did what she did." continued Moira. "Is she being controlled? Possessed? Or had she been fooling us all along, acting as if she were on our side but all along plotting to take Hyrule for herself after Dark Link was gone?" Moira sighed. "I want to believe that someone else is behind this. I really do. I don't want the Twili to be our enemies."

A dozen feet or so away, Aaron was watching the three talk. Specever came to stand beside him. "Her name's Moira." he said, looking in the same direction. The half-Zora looked at the young warrior. "You know her?" he asked.

Specever looked alarmed. "Well, of course I know her. She helped to end the Dark Age; she's the Queen!"

Aaron's blue eyes went wide. "The...Queen of Hyrule?" Ralin said his sister lived in Castle Town, but....Queen?!

Specever smiled. "Try not to dwell on it, friend. She's one of us, and a great fighter. Just don't make her mad, or she'll throw you off a bridge." He laughed and walked off.

-------

Ayame sat on the throne of Hyrule, smiling to herself. That was too easy. One of her Twili retainers entered the throne room and bowed. "My Queen," she said, for it was a female Twili, "We've searched the entire Castle, from top to bottom. The Hylian Queen is not here."

Ayame's eyes narrowed. "You are certain of this?" she asked. The lower Twili nodded. Ayame clenched her fists and stood up from her throne. "You have done well, Imbri." she said, walking past the intimidated retainer. "I will take it from here."

She left the throne room and walked down to the dungeon. She made her way to the cell where Ain was imprisoned. She came to the bars and looked in. The Sheikah sat on the cold stone floor, with his back to the wall. He looked at her in disgust, but smiled to himself.

This angered Ayame. He knows.

Using her innate magic, she teleported herself inside the cell and stared down at Ain. "Queen Moira is not here. I know you know where she is."

Ain said nothing. Ayame continued. "You will tell me, Sheikah." she said. "Whether you want to or not. But I will first give you a choice. You can tell me where I can find Moira, and I will set you free. Or, you can suffer, and you will tell me in the end. The choice is yours."

Ain had been looking down at the floor, but slowly he raised his gaze, and shot Ayame daggers with his eyes.

"I will tell you.....nothing."

Edited by Gael (see edit history)