The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooc: Because...it's very very mean....but, Ayame's brain is fried, so no wonder.

Posted

Then how DO I get there? Did I get somehow left behind or summat...

Posted

Lol. It's making everything much more interesting in my opinion. Let's just say that she's transformed SOME of them.

do you mind using my my rp character for loz Betrayal

plz I'll even pay you

thx for your time

-Nyfer

You know what this means... Lol.

Nyfer leapt down from the rooftop into Kakariko village. He turned swiftly, drawing his dagger from his belt. It flashed in the moonlight. Why did I lead him here? Nyfer thought, sweat running down his cheek. Vyfer landed opposite Nyfer in the village, his sword drawn and pointed at Nyfer. He stood up slowly. His chest heaved. "You cannot escape me Nyfer. I will kill you and complete my mission. I swear it." Vyfer spat.

Nyfer leapt backwards onto the building behind him. Vyfer bounded backwards and pushed off from the wall, thrusting his sword at Nyfer. Nyfer threw himself sideways and rolled across the metal sheeted roofing of the unstable house. As he stood up, he felt the surface slip underneath him. He instinctively jumped away, flipping through the air just in time to dodge Vyfer again as he attacked. In mid flip, Nyfer saw Vyfer's Dark Phoenix sword pass beneath him, narrowly missing behind him. Vyfer landed on the next building as the last one crumbled. It didn't collapse completely however. The roof was merely slanted now. Nyfer landed, his back to Vyfer who prepared another attack. Nyfer looked over his shoulder and saw Vyfer attack. He quickly thrust back a fist and hit Vyfer in the stomach. Vyfer stopped and fell to his knees as Nyfer agilely spun behind Vyfer drawing his Phoenix blade, preparing to land the final blow.

There was a rushing sound behind Nyfer. Nyfer spun around quickly to see a great black beast charging at him. Nyfer sprung over it, narrowly escaping it's grasp. He landed on the other side of the beast. He looked down at Vyfer before leaping again and proceeding to climb the rock wall next to him. He looked back down at Vyfer. He cursed under his breath before running from the scene before the beasts caught him again.

Nobody interfere with Vyfer. I have a little idea for him.

Posted

Then how DO I get there? Did I get somehow left behind or summat...

Nyfer ran clear across Hyrule Field until his chest hurt and his feet throbbed. He dropped to the ground before looking back to Kakariko that lay so far in the distance. He panted before lying back down in the grass. He slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Nyfer awoke. Somebody was shaking him. "Are you o.k?" it was the voice of a boy. Possibly his age or slightly younger.

"I- I'm fine. Who are you?" Nyfer asked, rubbing his head as he sat up. His vision slowly returned and the boy's face came into focus.

"Thank the Gods." The bay sighed in relief. "I thought you were dead or something." The boy raised a hand. "My name's Specever."

Nyfer looked from the hand to Specever's face. He slowly took Specever's hand. "Nyfer." he said plainly.

Posted

PLEASE tell me I am still with the Ordon Alliance.

Posted

The Ordon Alliance has disbanded. The Zoras have gone home, the Ordonians have gone home. The Gorons have gone home. There is no more Ordon Alliance. Read Gael's epilogue.

Click here and scroll down to Gael's epilogue.

Posted

Yeah... I just hope that this character doesn't suck like Cyrus or Crimson. But do you have plans for Cyrus? Because I want to kill him off. I know what you're thinking, 'But he's my character. You can't kill him off.' Well, he's made up of MY dead characters. I don't want you using the remains of my characters as if you own them. You're already breaking the rules by interfering with my characters. 'But you weren't using them. Why is it a problem?' Maybe I had ideas for them myself? Ever think of that? Well, if you don't kill of Cyrus, you're breaking the rules of the RP and therefore you should be banned from it. Just saying.

Actually, the wolf corpses are were Ika found them, after what happened, Ika decided to take a great risk, he sent Cyrus back in time and made it so he could turn from Hylian to Lizardman, that is in relation to Ruysc, if you noticed, Ruysc is all the letters of Cyrus's name, but remixed (now you know why the name sucked, not too many good choices there) the risk was that Cyrus had a great chance to become evil, but instead, he stayed good, but Ruysc is who Cyrus would be if he was evil....

so there are 2 Cyrus' Co-existing at the same time.

P.S. that first part means you have no control over Cyrus' fate.

i'll post later

Posted

Yeah, but you still didn't consult me before you used the corpses! Sure, Ika found them, but that doesn't make them yours. They are mine. I decide what to do with the bodies of my characters. You do not.

Posted

ok, and is this arguement some of your "unpleasantness" that we talked about in that "discussion" ?

i will post later

Posted (edited)

ok, and is this arguement some of your "unpleasantness" that we talked about in that "discussion" ?

i will post later

No. How stupid are you? I posted this before I sent the PM. Can't you understand time? Well. If the number at the start is lower than another one, it is earlier. But that's when we're dealing with a 24 hour clock O.k? Do you want me to go through this with you or do you want me to point you in the right direction? Now. If you want to learn about these painfully simple things, maybe you might want to try nursery. But perhaps nursery is a bit advanced for you? How about you take a gun, point it at your head and pull the trigger. It'll solve so many problems. By the sounds of things, you life sucks anyway. Starting over would be a good way for you to learn these things.

You made the following spelling errors.

ok is meant to be O.k

arguement is meant to be argument

and i is meant to be I

Here, this is the book for you, Rokai.

teaching_cover.jpg

I know it's not spelling, but if you want to spell, you'll have to know how to read first. You aren't all that good at it at the moment.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Wow, Bathy. You sure are being a jerk lately.

Bic:

The Twili commander, still bound by the enchanted ropes in his cell, felt a disturbance between worlds. He smiled. This should take care of our nosy friends. he thought to himself. Her Majesty will be pleased.

As he thought this, he felt something else. It was a weakening of the spells cast upon him. The foolish mage should have put more care into binding me! the Twili gleefully thought, as the used some of his own magic to break his bonds completely. The ropes fell to the ground in pieces, and the cell door swung open without protest. He was free.

The Twili could not believe his luck; there were no mages in the Castle now that were strong enough to stand up to him. He was in Hyrule Castle as well; the Hylian Queen was at his mercy, and the entire city as well. He smiled to himself. Her Majesty will be very pleased! Now she will recognize my true worth!

Then Zaarii, Twili commander, set off to find his fellow Twili prisoners.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

Note: Only because he's being a jerk to me. He put me as a minion, I asked to be taken off, he made it larger. I asked him again, less politely than before and he attempted to insult me. He then removed my name, but he now thinks that he's going to troll me. If he insults me, I insult him. That's the way it is now.

Nia shakily awoke in a dank cell. An image shook into focus. It was the prisoner in the opposite cell. Subae. Nia shook his head wuickly before lifting his head and pushing himself to his feet. He looked down at his body. He was a wolf again. It was his own body. What's going on? Nia breathed heavily. This is impossible... Wait. What did they do with my body exactly? Nia ran to the bars only to trip as he tugged on a metal chain that attached him to the dark stone flooring. He sighed. He looked around at the other cells he could see, but he and Subae were the only ones here.

Subae stirred as Nia's chain clanked against the floor. "Subae?" Nia asked, as he saw Subae struggle to his feet. "You alright?" Nia asked worriedly.

"I'm... Fine. My neck is a bit sore though." he said in a hunky voice. "Who are you exactly?" Subae asked, turning to face Nia.

"I'm Nia I-" Nia began before a look of rage an ferocity flashed in Subae's eyes.

"Nia?!" He roared across from his cell, his back arched and his hair stood on end. "You were the one who did this! All of this... I remember when I last controlled myself. It was so long ago it seems. But... Then you came along and took over. I still had minimal control for a while." Subae was distressed. "You... You took over me. Why did you do that? My life..." Subae shook his head and looked around at his surroundings. The dank cell the great metal chain. "I would never have been here if it wasn't for you. I could have been in Castletown still. Doing my trick and living comfortably." Subae's eyes flashed red. Nia backed away. "But now..." Subae breathed heavily and closed his eyes " I'm trapped! My life is over! You took it away from me! Is this what you wanted!?" Subae roared, his teeth glinted and his eyes flashed red again.

"Subae. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. But... I did want to live again... And you were the first thing I saw..." Nia said remorsefully. He looked up at Subae who held a look of incredulity on his face.

"The first person you saw?! Is that how you choose your victims Nia?" Nia was silent. "Well? Is it?! TELL ME!" Subae roared. Nia backed away in fright.

They heard the door swing open and the sound of somebody approaching. It was a Twili guard. He silently unlocked Subae's cell and removed him, releasing him from his chain. Nia watched as Subae was taken to another cell. The Twili shouted something in it's horrible language. Must have been a warning. Nia assumed as the Twili walked away down the hall to the stairs. I guess Ayame didn't transform them all then... Nia thought. Nia caught Subae's eye. Nia didn't let go of the stare until Subae retreated. Nia heard a low growling sound come from his cell.

And yes. I did check to see if tigers growl, which they do.

Posted (edited)

Ayame was waiting for that wreched guard to report. Finally he came in. "What took you so long?" Ayame asked. "I'm sorry Your Highness but the two prisoner were bothering-" the Twili guard, Kaaiy whispered. "Silence! Who are these two?" Kaaiy answered quickly "N-Nia and s-some tiger." Ayame stood up so fast that Kaaiy jumped "Take me to them, now!" Ayame commanded. Kaaiy led Ayame down the dark hallways to the dungeons "Well, Nia It's been along time since I last heard from you." Ayame said quietly, looking down upon the wolf.

Back in Kakariko, Adn was explaining about Subae/Nia. "Well, Nia has sort of, I don't know, gotten control over this Subae and...anyways he's alive." Lae, Ralin and Ryoo listened in silence as Adn finished. "We must find him, in the hands of the enemy he could be used against us." Ryoo concluded. "Nia would never-" Adn began but Ryoo stopped her. "Do not forget what happened a year ago." Adn instinctavely looked at the crystal which was innocently hanging around the string on Adn's neck. 'Nia, he wouldn't betray us, would he?"'

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Nia looked up from the floor. Subae's growling ceased as somebody entered the dungeon. Nia stood up quickly and ran as close as he could to the bars. He looked around, but couldn't see them yet. But the footsteps were different to the guards', it seemed calmer and more elegant. Nia didn't know how he could tell, but there was just something about the sound. He saw Ayame's face as she got closer. She walked past Subae, who watched her as she passed him by. Ayame stopped infront of Nia's cell. She spun around and looked down at Nia.

"Well, Nia it's been along time since I last heard from you. The last I heard of you was that you were dead. Interesting. Now tell me. How did you get here exactly and how have you survived?" Ayame asked, crouching down to Nia's level with a friendly smile.

Nia hesitated. "I- I used him." Nia looked at Subae. "I took his body. As a soul I managed to..." As Nia searched for the correct word he realised how disgusting his actions had been. "Possessed him."

Ayame smiled. "You possessed him?" she laughed, tilting her hear slightly, letting her sleek red hair slip off her shoulder. Her eyes glinted beautifully and her smile was warming. She laughed again. She brushed the hair from her face, threw her head back to help clear her face. She looked back at Nia. "Now. What have they been up to? Your friends back home? Are they coming to the Twilight Realm too?"

Nia looked into her eyes. Her gaze was almost hypnotizing. "You- You're not Ayame anymore are you? What happened to you? Why did you do this?" Nia asked, his head bursting with questions. Ayame tried to keep a straight face, but Nia could see her irritation. Nia was working himself up. "Why Ayame?" Nia asked in a choked voice.

Ayame looked deeply into Nia's eyes. Nia twitched a little. Ayame sighed, looked away, licked her lips and looked back at Nia, her expression had changed. "Now. Nia." she laughed in irritation, "Believe me. I'm still Ayame. You just wouldn't understand why I'm doing this. It's complicated." she said, her eyes seemed to change. She stared hard at Nia. "Now. Do you understand?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm doing the right thing Nia. Hyrule must fall. Now... Will you join me Nia?" Ayame finished. She continued to stare at Nia. Nia breathed heavily as he struggled to escape her gaze. It was hypnotic.

"I-" Nia hesitated, his eye twitched. "I-" Nia breathed heavily, he shook his head. His throat was all choked up. "Ayame..."

"Yes or No, Nia?" Ayame asked through gritted teeth.

Nia stared into her eyes. "I- I-" Nia's dropped as he calmed himself. He closed his eyes. He opened them again. They seemed to change. They were almost identical to Ayame's. "Yes, Ayame."

Posted

"Good." Ayame said, a note of triumph in her voice. "Kaaiy! Release the wolf, he has joined our cause." Kaaiy has absolutley amazed but he opened the cell door and Nia walked out. "Now, Nia. Where are those friends of yours going?" Ayame asked as they climbed the stairs, Kaaiy scrambled after them. "Friends?" Nia asked. For a moment he didn't know who Ayame was talking about and then it clicked in hs mind.

'Adn, Lae, Ryoo, and Ralin.' "They are no friends of mine, but I do know that they were searching for shards of the mirror of Twilight." Nia answered with a snarl. Ayame turned to Kaaiy and said "We must make sure that they are stopped." Kaaiy nodded and turned to go but Ayame whispered "But, I want then alive, if any of them are harmed your life is forfiet." Then Ayame muttered something quietly to Kaaiy and his eyes widened "But, there are only five left, Your Highness!" he squeaked. Ayame did not respond but walked towards the throne room, Nia close behind her.

Adn had felt something strange, it was sort of a gut feeling. 'Nia is in worse danger than we suspected.' Ryoo and Ralin were talking near the Light Spirit's spring and Lae was watching them. "Lae, come here." Adn whispered. Lae turned around and Adn said "I think Nia is in... trouble. Do you think we should tell them?" Lae looked around at Ryoo and Ralin. "Not now." Lae said "We need the pieces of the Mirror before we can do anything to help Nia." Adn didn't like it but she nodded quietly and then both wolves were caught up in their own thoughts.