The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

It gets me into a zone.

Not saying anything.

Posted

Teto teleported away from the battle. It was impossible to teleport within that world under the barriers set by Jeremy. Teto appeared in Hyrule Castle in the midst of chaos. People scurried through the halls in panic. Glancing around, Teto saw Ain and... Lae? He wasn't entirely sure but there was something about her that seemed similar. Maybe she'll recognise me as a tiger? Teto wondered, thinking back to when they last met.

Teto then turned into Subae and ran towards Ain, stopping close by as not to alert him.

Ooc: Bathy, you realize that Ain and Lae are outside the Castle now? Sort of hiding out in one of the gardens, underneath a willow tree, and Lae is just waking up? And she's a human now? Yeah.

Sorry, I thought they were running about in the castle. I'll just say that Subae is with them.

Also, the bit I underlined shows it. Something about her. I'm just referring to the fact that you said the hair colours are the same. Also, Teto would have overheard Moira sawing that Lae was going to rescue Ain. Also, he would have know that he's Ain because when Subae finally killed Nia, all Nia's memories were passed on to him.

Sorry 'bout the mix up. :(

Posted

Ayame watched as Jeremy also entered the nightmare. "At least Ryoo's still out there." Nothing else really happened while they waited for Ryoo to get them out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adn watched as Ryoo continued in his efforts to break the nightmare spell. She turned her tail and went back to the library to wait, she looked for a specific book in particular, the creation of Hyrule in it's original form. She found it and took it down from the shelf with a tentacle of magic. She opened it's pages and read absorbing the knowledge it contained. Her theory had been correct, it might work. She returned to the throne room and thought. Why is no one else posting? We are on the verge of a meeting between Teto and Ain! Come on! She waited for the post that would get the story moving again.

Posted

Lae opened her eyes. A canopy of willow leaves and pale branches filled her vision, as did the face of the Sheikah warrior her stood above her. She groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing her head. That was when she noticed her hand. Her hand, her arm, her entire body.....human.

"...I.....I'm never going home again....." she said quietly, staring down at her hands, forgetting about everything around her. Her brown hair fell in loose, wavy strands around her shoulders. She heard a voice.

"Lae." Lae looked up at Ain, who had been the one to speak. "What happened? Where is Ayame?" she asked.

"You were knocked out." answered Ain. "Ayame....she seemed like she wanted to finish you off, but she recieved a message suddenly that the Palace of Twilight. had been taken."

"Taken...?" said Lae. "So, then, Moira and the others must have overtaken the Palace....." She stopped speaking when she looked over Ain's shoulder into the garden beyond. A tiger stood there. Subae...? thought Lae. She shakily got to her feet. Ain turned and saw Subae. his eyes went wide. He ran to stand in front of the tiger.

"You...you were the cat that was with us, before Hyrule Castle was taken!" he said quickly. "Can you tell me, is Queen Moira safe? what has happened to...to..........oh...." He eventually remembered that Subae was a tiger. Tigers can't talk.

Posted

Subae looked about a bit before opening his mouth. "Moira's fine." Ain seemed shocked. "The others are okay too but Adn... She's gone mad. She killed Nia and put the rest of them into some kind of enchanted sleep. When I confronted her, she didn't bother. She simply cast me away and I appeared here." Subae lied. Ain seemed to believe him but he still seemed confused. "And Ryoo cast a spell to make me talk." Subae added quickly. Lae walked up beside Ain, she seemed fearful.

"Adn... Killed Nia?" she asked, failing to believe Subae's words. Subae nodded, feigning sadness well. Lae was silent. She rested a hand on Ain's shoulder to keep herself up as she was still weak. "Was it the crystal, Subae?" she asked. Subae nodded again.

"When we got to the palace of Twilight, Adn separated from the group and when we next saw her, she killed Nia and took his soul, gaining enough power to keep the others down and get rid of me like this. Although... What has happened to the others now, I can't say. Who knows what Ayame might do to them." Subae looked up at Lae and Ain. They both seemed fearful of the others' fate.

"What are we going to do?" Lae asked, turning to Ain, who seemed to be the leader of the small group.

Posted

Name: Jesus of Nazareth

Weapons: Magic

Appearance: jesus111007_468x591.jpg

Jesus, entered the Twilight Realm and walked to the Palace of Twilight. He found Adn chasing her tail in front of a large group. Adn saw him enter and sat down politely, wagging her tail, her tongue hanging out of the left side of her mouth. "Hey, who are-" Adn began as Jesus stood over her, lowering a hand to her head.

She was cut off suddenly as his fingers brushed her scalp. There was a loud crack and Adn fell, dead. "You have been healed as I have risen." Jesus raised his hands and light returned to the Twilight Realm. The rabbits rose from the ground as baby skeletons and played gracefully in the newly paved valley of moths. Everything was back to... normal.

Of course, this is merely an extract from the book of Teto, so it is true that this may be exaggerated. Or not true at all. You decide.

Posted

I'm sorry, but that was hilarious.

Posted

It was.

Posted

Hilarious enough even for your tastes, Captain Tarrius?

Posted

Yes, most definitaly.

Posted

*bangs head on desktop multiple times*

Posted

o.O ok that is unnecessary and wtf I thought no one would play a "As a hand of god" :o_o:

Posted (edited)

Whaaaaaat?

---

Jeremy asked Moira "Where are we" not looking at her, "This realm... It seems powerful, I really don't think I should be hear."

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

Of course, this is merely an extract from the book of Teto, so it is true that this may be exaggerated. Or not true at all. You decide.

I thought that would be enough for you to guess that it was a joke. Sorry.

Posted

I knew it was a joke from the start.