The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Jeremy was not fooled so easily, he blinked out of the spell's area of effect and directed a minor globe of invulnability towards Moira 'I can't let her energy be drained, otherwise I'd have to fight them myself' he then cast Chain lightning towards Teto, it hit Adn as well "I'm sorry, Adn."

Posted

Teto simply stood there. The group's energy slowly drained out of them, Teto was unaffected by this however as he had taken measures against it, knowing that someday Adn would have been overcome by the power of the crystal. A bolt of chain lightning struck Adn, forcing the crystal's power to stop.

She sprung to her feet and looked around at them all. Teto was unsure how she would react. It was clear that she was still a God. And now that she possessed the soul of another God like herself, her powers of creation would be far more dangerous.

Posted

"Well, let's try something here. You can defeat me but, can you defeat and nightmare?" Adn used her powers to create a nightmare in each of them, expect for Teto. It would take them a while to break out of it, she hoped. Plently of time to deal with Teto. She turned to face him, "Now before I kill you I would like to know something. Killing you, what will it do?" Teto smiled slightly, and stood there thinking for a moment. Adn looked at the group, the nightmare obviously taking effect.

Posted

"Do the specifics matter, Adn?" Adn didn't know how to react, but she was confused nonetheless, "The fact that we're all alive and things are the way they are is proof enough that you wont kill me."

Adn laughed sharply, "And what's stopping me?" Adn asked mockingly.

"I don't know. But the fact that I managed to complete my mission is proof that I'm going to. I wont die until this is done." Teto grinned beneath the black raven mask. "Do you understand? I could tell you what would happen, but what's the point. It wont happen."

Adn grinned. "Is that so?" there was a short silence before Adn lunged at Teto. He sprung to the side, rolling as he landed, turning into a tiger. Into Subae.

"Face it Adn. Everything ends here. Your plans, your madness, your scheming and murder. It all ends here." Adn was silent. "Lae is gone. Nia is gone. Soon you will be too." Subae sneered, Adn breathed heavily, staring deeply into Subae's blood red eyes.

"So this is your plan? Now that you're the new Nia, you want us all gone." Adn growled. Subae grinned.

"I'm not Nia. I'm not like him at all. I'm different. I wasn't made to suit my God. I was chosen by him. Unlike Nia, I earned my power rather than being born into it. You too were born into it, therefore you take it for granted. That's why Nia's gone. That's why Lae is gone. And that's how you will go." Subae finished, waiting for Adn's response.

Posted (edited)

Seriously, wtf. Is it just us three now?

---

Before the nightmare's effect could take place, he cast Antimagic field. and a series of protection spells "I will not be taken so easily from the jaws of sanity. Fools." he looked to the others 'They cannot be saved, not now.' Jeremy readied his sword. "Raaaaaagh!!!" he ran towards Teto, sword over his head, casting Iron Body as he went.

Before jumping towards Teto, his sword ready to carve through him.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

Did you just cast spells in an anti magic field you just made? how does that work?

Posted (edited)

Magic of course. :>

You silly bunny.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

However:

Antimagic Field(PH p175)

<Abj, VSM(iron powder)/DF, 1StdAct, 10min/lvl(D)>

– Almost all magical effects, spells, spell-like

abilities, supernatural abilities, and magic

items are suppressed (but not dispelled)

within 10’ of the caster. Summoned,

conjured, & incorporeal creatures ‘wink out’

until the antimagic field stops overlapping

with their last location, at which point they

return. Time spent suppressed counts against

duration. Note that the field is invisible &

moves with the caster. Some spells, such as

Wall of Force & Prismatic Sphere are

specifically immune to this spell.

There are several ways to interpret this, you can cast out with no penalty but not cast in.

but from a literal sense, it was a supressed bolt of lightning.

It also doesn't say anything about protection spells, which can be interpretted to fall under the ones which aren't.

Posted

Teto watched as Jeremy charged, in his shock he was too slow to react. The sword pierced his chest, killing him instantly. It was the paradox to end them all. All hell was set loose. The castle caved in crushing the helpless group. Adn was caught underneath the falling rubble as was Jeremy.

The fires raged for decades until one day, Teto arose once more from the rubble not as himself but a lovely looking woman with green pictails and many antlers on her back. "Wow. I need to clean this up. I must do the dance of repair!" She exclaimed, pointing to the sky with her elbow finger.

Posted

o.O

Posted

It's gettin crazy up in dis joint. :D

Posted

Ok-where are you guys even at? Twilight realm throne room, or the Hyrule throne room? Or not in a throne room. Idk, im terribly confused.

Posted (edited)

"No, Subae, this is the end of you!"Adn took advantage of Jeremy's attack and lunged at Teto, she missed but, only just. The crystal was glowing brighter again. Adn looked at it for a second and then back at Teto. Jeremy attacked at the same time that Adn did, he couldn't dodge both attacks and was hit. Adn landed right back on her feet. She started to use the crystal but, then she stopped. Unable to discover why she looked around. What? You...aren't going...to do...that. Adn's eyes widened, she was stopping herself.

=============================================================================

Ayame had been hit by the nightmare spell. In the dream she found Ryoo, Moria, Ralin, and Alex. "How do we get out of here?" she asked. Ryoo thought for a moment. "Adn doesn't want us interfearing right now so I see two options, either we find a way out our selves or we wait until Adn wakes us up." "But, by then maybe we would be dead too!" Alex murrmered. "Let's find a way out of here." Moria said firmly.

Edit: Doulbeagent, we are in the throne room of the Palace of Twilight.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

She was talking about Teto.

Posted (edited)

oh right. Forget that post then, *Delete*

---

Jeremy saw Teto being hit, 'Now's my chance!' he lunged at Teto, sword in hand pointed downwards, he caught his shoulder blade. The sword roared with fire.