Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link's Father (In the Games)

96 posts in this topic

Posted

*Takes fail stamp and applies it to your forehead.* That was a completely failed joke, you know? *Shakes head in shame and pity for you.*

Posted

i knew it was a bad joke. that's why i posted it.

Posted

Hey guys, I was walking down the street one day and then all of a sudden ToU appeared from nowhere instantly and my entire body.

Posted

what are you talking about?

\

Posted

Mila, Tingle was also in Orcale of Age, Four Swords Adventure, and Minish Cap.

Also, the way you are talking suggests that all Links are blood related or the same.

Example: "he doesn't even appear in OoT... as far as I know"

Well, he wouldn't need to. There are many Links, and therefore many fathers. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Tingle is the father. I'm simply using him as an example.

"It's obvious Tingle is of another race..."

Also, another Tingle fact: Tingle may be Hylian or Human (according to the Zelda Wiki). I thought Hylians were the humans of the LoZ universe. I'm probably wrong though haha.

http://zeldawiki.org/Tingle

Enough about Tingle! Sorry, just had to point this out~

Posted

'sok. Actually, I forgot about him in Minish Cap and haven't played the others yet. Yeah, I agree. Thank you for pointing that out.

Posted

I think his father just died in the war

Posted

hmmm.... Link's father may have died in battle. This makes me think though...what about the Queen of Hyrule? Zelda's mom? I don't think I have heard anything about her. suspicious.gif

Posted

There is a rumor that she might of died of sickness

Posted

Hm, Queen of Hyrule....yeah, what did happen to her? Is it as simple as a sickness? And is it me or are there no mothers in Zelda games? I can't think of one. *thinking* No, wait, stand corrected by WW. Still what did happen to the Queen?

Posted

Ocarina of Time-she's probably still alive, just not mentioned.

Wind Waker- Tetra mentions her at some point. I think she was a "Zelda" but I might be mistaken.

Twilight Princess- Doesn't look like the King or Queen is alive.

Posted

In WW Tetra mother was not Zelda but Zelda could be a ancestor of her

Posted

Yeah, in WW she died and that's why Tetra is the captian at such an early age. TP Zelda is old enough to be queen, but since she isn't married is still technically a princess. OoT I think Lionheart may be right with that one. But what about ST or MC? ST neither king nor queen are mentioned and it seems like Zelda basically rules Hyrule herself. MC her mom wasn't mentioned at all.

Posted

Also Tetra's mom couldn't be Zelda because of how long it has been since the flood of Hyrule

Posted

Well for Tetra's mom to be Zelda that'd be impossible. A ) There's a picture of her in Tetra's cabin and B ) Like you said, she'd be hundreds of years old and the game states that she was still young.