The Guardians of Hyrule

737 posts in this topic

Posted

Alneia and Stark had reached the massive Arbiter's Grounds. The entrance was not far ahead. Alneia was starting to really regret her desicion. As they neared the entrance Alneia could tell someone had been there before, recently. She didn't really mind though since staying out here would mean getting eaten or something. Reaching up, she grabbed her bow and drew it. She would not take any chances in here. Stark, as intuitive as ever, excersized similar caution as they entered into the giant, abandoned place.

((Ugh, that was way too short.))

Posted

((Sorry guys I was asleep I'll have to read 2 pages of stuff now))

Bic: "What are you talking about, and who are you?" Eskill said to the clocked figure, sword still at the ready. "What is this about 'help' and a 'call'?"

Posted

Cale looked back at her in mild surprise, caught off guard by the question. "Er, well... I'm not quite sure, Liz. I don't really think about naming weapons, you know?" Feeling a bit awkward, he looked forward once more, taking his longsword in his hand. "Rurik, Blaine, keep on either side of her and have your weapons ready at all times."

"Sir!" The younger knights took up position, Rurik with his heavy axe and Blaine with his lance. Cale led the way, stepping foot into the ancient ruins first. There was no telling where Danielle would be in here, but they would find her no matter what.

Posted

(( Sorry for being annoying, but I don't know where they are officially supposed to meet. Should I have the guards direct him to the castle town gates where Mera is now?))

Posted

((I would suppose Mera's still with king bublin, but she could be anywhere with her Sheikah skills))

Posted

(( Well, I'll just have Mugo show up at the other gate after being directed. I'll give the other guys a chance to post what they'd like to first. ))

Posted

((Would it be a good idea if Umbreon had Mera explain things to Eskill and King Bulbin and let them prepare for the journy? Every one else is moving along sept us...))

Posted

Alneia could now hear footsteps behind her. She didn't turn around, she knew that eventually it would catch up with her but, she didn't want to deal with it now. Stark barked at the footsteps and Alneia whispered "Hush, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves." Unfortunately they had probably heared Stark's bark. She looked ahead and confronted her first real problem since entering the place. As known, Arbiter's Grounds is filled with sand, but Alneia had no idea how much. Even the walls appeared made of sand. It was then that she knew she would need to find out who those footsteps belonged too. Stark seemed to sense this too and began barking again as Alneia disappeared for sight, only wanting to be seen at the right moment.

Posted

((Would it be a good idea if Umbreon had Mera explain things to Eskill and King Bulbin and let them prepare for the journy? Every one else is moving along sept us...))

((That is a good idea. Since Eskill asked what they were talking about))

Posted

((Sure, but Mera doesn't wear a cloak if you were referring to her...)

Mera turned around with a great speed unsheathing her sword and using the blunt edge to knock the sword out of Eskil's hand without causing him any physical damage. she Sheathed her own sword the confiscated his. Turning back to king Bublin. We're happy to have you help, but should you double cross us it will not be taken lightly." Then turning back to Eskil, "A convoy of knights was sent to the desert. An ill fate be fell them. We have already sent out one small rescue party and we are composing another to go in after. If you join I shall return to you your weapon, and I shall ignore the fact you attacked one who was trying to offer their services to the royal family. Shall you chose not to, I think the sword shall do for payment, don't you agree?" She looked to the head of the guards who had been denying the king entrance in the first place.

Posted (edited)

((I meant only your head is cloaked like shiek was. Right? and he wasn't gaurding against you but King Bublin))

Bic: "Ok I shall go on this search party, but I was too far away to make sense of what he said. Sorry." Eskill said.

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

((Seance of what he said...? ...*facepalms* Not going to even bother with this right now...))

Posted (edited)

((OOC: No... She looks closer to Impa with a blond tint to her hair and a softer face... And i never mad it seem like she thought he was protecting her.))

Mera toseed him back the weapon. "Apologizes mean nothing, what's done is done and that's something words can't change." She then walked of towards the bar that she'd come to her first day in castle town. She figured there would be quite a few drunken swordsmen. And as she'd learned, the high the alcohol content the easier to persuade.

((EDIT: I think he misspelled sense...))

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

((Should I just have Mugo come from the castle gates and meet them half way, or have him stand with the guards for a bit longer?))

Posted

((OOC: No... She looks closer to Impa with a blond tint to her hair and a softer face... And i never mad it seem like she thought he was protecting her.))

((EDIT: I think he misspelled sense...))

((Oops sorry))

((yes I misspelled sense