Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

RAWR. Pandattack

Posted

I'm sorry, but when did I ever say that because He's above logic that proves He exists? I didn't. I repeatedly said that in response to people posting stuff about, "oh, well he can't make someone out of sand," and stuff like that. I said He's above logic, so He can do that. And the only reason I said all those things is because it's true. Sahaqiel, you are a true hypocrite if I ever saw one. You say you're tight with God, and yet in the same post you're trying to disprove Him and the Bible. And throughout the entire conversation you've been doing that. And I never said that you need to go to Church or read your Bible to be a Christian. But doing those things is so important it's almost like they are required. The only ways you can grow spiritually are by reading the Bible (and that's a big one), going to Church and fellowshipping with fellow believers, and doing God's will. It would be a waste to just become a Christian and then do nothing to grow in your walk with Christ. Reading the Bible is vital to Christian growth.

And if I don't believe that the things I'm saying are definitive facts, how can I believe anything? If I doubt everything I believe even to a samll extent, it's basically like I don't even believe anything at all. That's just stupid. And it's not being open-minded. It's being insecure. And I don't really want to be insecure. I trust in a God who I know will always be there for me.

So Sahaqiel, yes, you are a hypocrite. If you are trying to disprove God and the Bible while saying you are tight with God, watch out. 'Cause He doesn't really like that.

Posted

lol.

I have decided that you are probably a troll.

Your hypocrisy started a long time ago. You have no room to call the kettle black. You asked us to respect your beliefs.

Which we've been doing.

I never tried to disprove God. I just said God and the Bible are not provable facts.

Also, you don't know if God doesn't like it.

And I think doing God's will or at least believing in God is the bare minimum. I don't count church as a requirement. Bible reading, maybe, but just to get a handle on that Jesus didn't want people to be douchebags to each other and that even if they are douchebags, or if someone sins, that it's awwright because we're only human.

Point is, I don't believe in your God. I believe there could be a God. But that doesn't matter to me. I stick to what I believe is right because I want to, not because I'm afraid of divine retribution. I don't put down other people. I don't condemn other people. I love other people. I respect other people.

And that, to me, is all that really counts.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm sure you'd be an expert on what a creature above logic thinks.

Posted

Chillin like a villain.

Posted

I'm sorry, but when did I ever say that because He's above logic thatproves He exists? I didn't. I repeatedly said that in response topeople posting stuff about, "oh, well he can't make someone out ofsand," and stuff like that. I said He's above logic, so He can do that.And the only reason I said all those things is because it's true

you realize you contradicted yourself correct?

Posted

No. In what way?

Posted

I'm sorry, but when did I ever say that because He's above logic thatproves He exists?

I said He's above logic, so He can do that.And the only reason I said all those things is because it's true

Posted

Hey guys, after this is all over can we ban Lethe? This isn't America, this is a forum and we can kick out people out!

Posted

lol.

I have decided that you are probably a troll.

Your hypocrisy started a long time ago. You have no room to call the kettle black. You asked us to respect your beliefs.

Which we've been doing.

I never tried to disprove God. I just said God and the Bible are not provable facts.

Also, you don't know if God doesn't like it.

And I think doing God's will or at least believing in God is the bare minimum. I don't count church as a requirement. Bible reading, maybe, but just to get a handle on that Jesus didn't want people to be douchebags to each other and that even if they are douchebags, or if someone sins, that it's awwright because we're only human.

Point is, I don't believe in your God. I believe there could be a God. But that doesn't matter to me. I stick to what I believe is right because I want to, not because I'm afraid of divine retribution. I don't put down other people. I don't condemn other people. I love other people. I respect other people.

And that, to me, is all that really counts.

Sahaqiel

Darnit guys.

Not giving me time to edit.

Trying to get rid of homosexuality is wasted effort better used on trying to get rid of a real problem, like diabetes, and obesity.

Posted

No, you have continually ridiculed my beliefs, and the entire discussion (is it just me?) you have been sounding like an atheist. And you have told me that I have not experienced something that I have and said it is more likely to be a mental disease than anything else. THAT'S insulting. Something about, the burn of cholesterol in my heart or something? That's really sick that you, a supposed Christian, are mocking the Holy Spirit. Kind of looks bad on your public record.

And Hare Krishna, I said it was true because it was true. It doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not, it's still true. So I said that it's true because that's what I believe to be true, but I also said that it doesn't prove anything. All it means is that you can't apply logic to God, which you consistently failed at doing. You don't have to believe any of it. Call me names, ridicule me. I don't care. I'm just stating the truth.

Posted

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, RIDICULE YOUR BELIEFS? You come into this forum and you insult us and you call us perverts and YOU are ridiculing our belief that gays are perfectly normal. puppyING HELL, YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Posted

Oh, and just like you haven't ridiculed the beliefs of some of the people on this forum? Us pit of vipers, as you said.

I'm not against Christians, nor religion for that matter, but hypocritical idiots like you give religion a bad name.

You don't know what's true and what is not. If anything, only your God should know what is really true.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

You consistently fail at preaching for God.

You are a terrible excuse for a Christian.

Pull a retort at any of this and you'll have contradicted yourself. Again.

Posted

No, you have continually ridiculed my beliefs, and the entirediscussion (is it just me?) you have been sounding like an atheist.

this is basically what he was trying to say in his post. your redundancy is astounding. we have already established that we do not like each others beliefs. Ie, calling the kettle black

it is more likely to be a mental disease than anything else. THAT'S insulting.

It is, but it also probably true. Did you know that your brain produces false memories. most of your memories are not even true.

That's really sick that you, a supposed Christian, are mocking the Holy Spirit. Kind of looks bad on your public record.

and calling someone a pit of vipers makes you a good christian? and being a good christian has nothing to do with your "public record" did you make that up by the way. I have never heard of this public record.

And Hare Krishna, I said it was true because it was true. It doesn'tmatter to me whether you believe it or not, it's still true.

Goddamn

So I said that it's true because that's what I believe to be true, but I also said that it doesn't prove anything.

THEN WHY DO YOU THINK ITS TRUE???????????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!? :banghead:

All it means is that you can't apply logic to God, which you consistently failed at doing.

I seriously want to know why you are saying that you cannot apply logic to god. Did you come of with this or did you read it somewhere. Cus it really sounds like the biggest cop-out ever

Call me names, ridicule me. I don't care. I'm just stating the truth.

You are a barrel of monkeys, I am just stating the truth

Posted

I spoke the truth about Sahaqiel. She is a hypocrite. And no, gays are not perfectly normal. That's the simple truth. Why do you think it used to be really bad several years ago? I mean, like, the 20th century and so and before that? Because they knew it was wrong from common sense. They weren't Christians. Being gay was just wrong to everybody back then. But now people have become more tolerant of sin and have made greater leaps to try to be more "politically correct".

I don't expect you to understand any of it, Hare Krishna. God is God. He does what He wills.