Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

So what if I were an atheist? Am I to be subject to a witch hunt? You're being pretty biased.

I'll tell you straight out. I don't believe in your God. I don't believe in a lot of gods. I believe in what I believe. I believe that if there is a God, this God just spawned everything and is floating around somewhere, just observing. 'Cause if there's a divine plan for us, or you, then there is no free will. We would have to follow the Plan. Since we have free will, there can't possibly be a plan for individuals. I believe that since there is no plan, that I want to make people as happy as I can in my short lived experience on Earth. I want to experience with people. Pain and joy, love and regret. I don't ridicule people for their flaws. Their flaws make them human. I take my flaws and polish them until they're great flaws. I don't want to write out my entire belief system, but it's just a system that you would continue to not listen to.

I haven't ridiculed your beliefs. I just provided a scenario that could be it. Just like there could be a God, you could just have a mental disorder that makes it seem like there is a God. Just like I could be hellbound. Who knows? Not you. Not me. Also, the cholesterol thing was a joke. I even /joke'd it... hesitantly.

And goodness. I would be satisfied if you would just stop spouting your BELIEFS as fact. If you put "God would be above logic, if one exists" or SOMETHING like that.

We ALL KNOW GOD DOESN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW LOGIC. But this doesn't make your beliefs any more of a fact.

Also, you haven't answered my questions.

If we're going to continue, I need answers.

Detailed answers that don't involve you just saying you're right and leaving it at that.

Also lol, I'm not a Christian.

When did I say that.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hrm.

Posted

I spoke the truth about Sahaqiel. She is a hypocrite. And no, gays are not perfectly normal. That's the simple truth. Why do you think it used to be really bad several years ago? I mean, like, the 20th century and so and before that? Because they knew it was wrong from common sense. They weren't Christians. Being gay was just wrong to everybody back then. But now people have become more tolerant of sin and have made greater leaps to try to be more "politically correct".

I don't expect you to understand any of it, Hare Krishna. God is God. He does what He wills.

Its not that they are becoming more politically correct. They are becoming more intelligent then people during the times when they burned people to death for being gay. and I suppose you are talking about aids? straight people can get aids also you know. A lot gay people are devout Christians. maybe people are beginning to realize that not everyone thinks alike. being gay has not been considered a mental illness for a long time. science as proven that. Science is pure truth that cannot lie.

Posted

No I'm not Lionheart. ):

highfiveka.jpg

Me, on the left.

Posted

I didn't say you weren't hot, Saha =)

Posted

I'm done this time, seriously. You guys may end up going to Heaven one day, but it's gonna be a hard long road with the way your lives are looking. So long, and I hope you come to realize you mistakes and place your trust in the one true God.

Posted

Science is pure truth that cannot lie.

Theoretically. o:

I'm done this time, seriously. You guys may end up going to Heaven one day, but it's gonna be a hard long road with the way your lives are looking. So long, and I hope you come to realize you mistakes and place your trust in the one true God.

Hey... Can you give me proof that says that God absolutely exists?

Posted

HOLY poo YOU GUYS

HOLY poo

I SWEAR TO GOD, LIONHEART

I SWEAR TO GOD

WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THIS SITE YOU AND SAHA ARGUED ALL THE TIME

LIKE ALL THE TIME

ABOUT RELIGION

AND I WAS LIKE poo LIONHEART

WHATS UP WITH YOU MAN WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN AND GAYS SO MUCH GAWD (even though I know thats a huge exageration)

AND NOW HERE YOU ARE

ALL ZOMG GUYS IM SO puppyING EMPATHETIC

puppy YOU MOTHERpuppyER

YOUR A MOTHER puppyING MOTHER puppyER puppyER, MOTHER puppyER

I REALIZE BY NOW THAT THIS POST IS UNCLEAR WHETHER IM COMPLEMENTING YOU OR INSULTING YOU

WELL HERE YOU ARE

EMPATHY IS puppyING WIN

AND I puppyING LOVE YOU

COMERE' AND GIMME A MOTHERpuppyING INTERNET HUG, MOTHER puppyER

I AM HEREBY SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU

Posted

Lol.

Posted

Theoretically. o:

:wacko:

Posted

lol.

But yeah, I wanted to go through and bring up inconsistencies and hypocrisies, and get some answers to questions, but since you've bailed, Lethe.

See, when it turns into a debate, you suddenly can't defend yourself.

I would take this as a sign.

Feel free to respond to this. I won't start fires.

Sahaqiel

Posted

he's just a different type of christian from the rest of us. He believes things and reacts to them differently, is all.

he still a drawer of slugs, though.

Posted

HOLY poo YOU GUYS

HOLY poo

I SWEAR TO GOD, LIONHEART

I SWEAR TO GOD

WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THIS SITE YOU AND SAHA ARGUED ALL THE TIME

LIKE ALL THE TIME

ABOUT RELIGION

AND I WAS LIKE poo LIONHEART

WHATS UP WITH YOU MAN WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN AND GAYS SO MUCH GAWD (even though I know thats a huge exageration)

AND NOW HERE YOU ARE

ALL ZOMG GUYS IM SO puppyING EMPATHETIC

puppy YOU MOTHERpuppyER

YOUR A MOTHER puppyING MOTHER puppyER puppyER, MOTHER puppyER

I REALIZE BY NOW THAT THIS POST IS UNCLEAR WHETHER IM COMPLEMENTING YOU OR INSULTING YOU

WELL HERE YOU ARE

EMPATHY IS puppyING WIN

AND I puppyING LOVE YOU

COMERE' AND GIMME A MOTHERpuppyING INTERNET HUG, MOTHER puppyER

I AM HEREBY SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU

Lol. I love you too.

Posted

oi.

No quoting whole huge posts.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yes ma'm.