Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, the threesome between me, my boyfriend, and the aforementioned boss's ex-lover. A little experimentation, that's all. We haven't gone all-out, just hanging out, playing Mario Kart, and a little making out.

Posted

grats on a threesome

why is this funny to me

Posted

Threesome referring to your boyfriend's boss, your friend, and his girlfriend, right? How is that working out?

Lol GS didn't you say you were going to take a sabbatical? Also, I just don't understand why people would bother having a tripcode for a website where the point is to stay anonymous when you post.

I'm waiting for the ban. I might as well continue until then.

On ponychan there's like 3 anons per board. not thread, board. I don't see the ponit of being an anon unless i'm going to say something that people will hate me for.

Posted

What? You're going to use a tripcode for people when they like you and be anonymous for people when they don't? That's downright cowardly.

Posted

that may be true, But i don't care.

Posted

Alright, guys, I'll be back on Friday.

Posted

wait

jared can we be texting buddies :>

and I'm glad your surgery went well, though I could never figure out/learn what kind of surgery it was from all the posts about it

pacemaker, as in heart?

Posted

Cirt I'm really sorry if it looked like I just totally ignored you in the chat :<<< please don't be upset I'm just a really slowmo stupid typer ggggggggggg sorryyy

also lol everyone should be my text buddyyyy lol too bad it costs money for international texts :c

and also Pheo where are you going exactly lol? someone halp?

AND alsoooo lol Jared I'm glad to hear your surgery went smoothly, hope you're feeling better! :>

Posted

Thank you, Cascade and Arachne! I feel loved ;___;

and Cascade, I would text you but alas I cannot as to what you said. D;

Posted

JARED WHAT ABOUT MEEEE goshh ;____;

wait

jared can we be texting buddies :>

and I'm glad your surgery went well, though I could never figure out/learn what kind of surgery it was from all the posts about it

pacemaker, as in heart?

Posted

So, I was at Warped Tour yesterday. I had no desire to go, but my friend bought a ticket and then found out he couldn't go, so he gave it to me. Basically, I only really went for Relient K.

I felt so out of place. But I got some autographs from ska bands and Relient K, and I found the only folk band there. They were cool, and the jumped around a lot. I bought their CD.

Basically, 3/4 of the bands there sucked really badly. I'm glad my ticket was free, and I don't regret my decision to leave early in the slightest. I won't be going again.

Posted

was Back Veil Brides there?

Posted

So, I was at Warped Tour yesterday. I had no desire to go, but my friend bought a ticket and then found out he couldn't go, so he gave it to me. Basically, I only really went for Relient K.

I felt so out of place. But I got some autographs from ska bands and Relient K, and I found the only folk band there. They were cool, and the jumped around a lot. I bought their CD.

Basically, 3/4 of the bands there sucked really badly. I'm glad my ticket was free, and I don't regret my decision to leave early in the slightest. I won't be going again.

Had a look at the bands there.

Holy shit this is awful >: