Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

and spikes

Posted

The picture takes a ton of liberties, I'll admit. Hussie never draws the trolls with noses, but most artists add them in anyway.

and they're not spikes; they're fins.

Posted

He doesn't, though his "March" outfit might make you think otherwise. :lol:

Posted

The picture takes a ton of liberties, I'll admit. Hussie never draws the trolls with noses, but most artists add them in anyway.

and they're not spikes; they're fins.

They look more like spikes in that one, so

Posted

Maybe they're poisonous spines and Eridan is part lionfish? That would be pretty awesome. :D

Posted

They were okay; I'm more into Eagles and Boston. Neither of them had to put a naked 10-year-old on an album to get people's attention, at any rate. :P

just okay isn't good enough :V

And if you heard Scorpions first 3 albums you might see why I love them so much. :D

Posted

I think a 3-heart run without fairies is totally doable, but difficult. I'm not too skilled as a gamer, so I probably wouldn't do it. What I think is impossible is a Cave Story 3-health run. I'm not a betting gal usually, but if anybody on this forum beats Cave Story on a 3-health run, including the Hell Run, I'm sending them 100$. You need to capture it on video, though.

Posted

Well I have Cave Story on my flash drive, but I haven't played it a lot so it would be a blind 3 heart run.

Speaking of 3 heart runs, I'm now doing a Majora's Mask 3 heart challenge. Which is even harder. Because of the fish boss. Also I don't think it's possible to get all masks because some people give you heart containers with masks, but I'm not 100% sure.

Posted

Actually, I've never beaten Ocarina of time, and I'm planning on doing a three heart master quest blind run, since my brother got the game. I'm not particularly interested in playing the normal mode.

Because I'm just so puppying hardcore.

I'll probably delete my file if I die, because Link doesn't die. How many bottles am I allowed to have?

Posted

So I was just talking to Vio- you guys remember Vio, right?- on skype and here is part of it.

[5:38:12 PM] The Doctor: My sister asks me "Are you going to be a nerd when you're 30 and still play video games and make friends with people online, like that one guy that just got out of high school that you were talking to on your computer?"

[5:38:28 PM] The Doctor: "Who, Skyler? MAYBE."

Lol, I love this so much.

Posted

How would we forget Vio

Posted

Yesssssssss.

The Soundtrack CD will be shipped July 5th. And I'm getting one, thanks to an email I sent to Nintendo Customer Support. Thank you Adam Shingler, Nintendo of America Representative.

Aethix, if you haven't sent an email detailing your situation, I strongly suggest you do. He said he's glad I sent it, because otherwise they might not have known, because it's very difficult for them to go through every account and see if they registered OoT 3D at the right time or not. I just provided him with my email address and username.

Posted

Good call, Chase. I might do the same, since I registered really early and still haven't heard anything.

Posted

Mine is on "backorder", I don't know when it will ship.

Posted

No matter how hard you try not to, no matter how many surgeries you undergo, no matter how many staring contests you rigorously train yourself in, no matter how well you teach yourself to sleep with your eyes open, you are going to die. And as you draw your final breath, and as your vision fades, your lids will shut for the last time.

And you, like all other humans, will become me.

Forever.