Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homosexuality & Christians

135 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm left-handed too. But I'm actually practicing with my right hand more, so I can become ambidextrous.

Holy shit, me too. But I'm training my left hand. I realised how easily it could be trained when I was playing the piano a while ago and I was like "Wait I could probably do this with writing too". Because my handwriting with my left hand is as bad as my handwriting was when I just started writing with my right hand in primary school.

Posted

I MASTURBATE WITH BOTH

Posted

It's too big to hold on with one hand

Posted

I masturbate with my right. I already do a lot of things with my right, just not writing.

Posted

I alternate between hands.

Posted

I'm left-handed and homosexual. :)

Me too. But if there's no lefty option for SS I gotta train with my right hand -_-;

Posted

Hahaha. That's exactly what I'm doing.

There won't be a lefty option. Better buy Metroid Prime Trilogy and get to work.

Posted

Why wouldn't there be a lefty option? I'd be very surprised if there wasn't. I mean, they have it in the DS games.

Posted

"Left-handed controls are not currently planned. So, there’s no option to have a left-handed Link. This could mean a bit of getting used to for left-handed players, as your hand is controlling the opposite arm on Link, but given the Wii-motes design, button placement won’t be a problem."

That's from an interview with Julie Gagnon. She's a Nintendo rep.

Did I mention I hate Nintendo reps that suck the fun out of everything? Like that dude that said there was no timeline.

Posted

Oh, that's weird. Who said there was no timeline?

Posted

It was in response to the guy who sent in his supposedly "perfect" timeline to Nintendo. He got a cookie cutter response that was sorta like "We know many Zelda fans over the years have formed opinions of a timeline. If you'll notice, the beginning of Wind Waker says that 'this is but one of the legends of which people speak' so obviously that means that there is no timeline and every Link is a new Link."

He sent this in to Nintendo of America, so I'm wondering if they even know of the timeline at all. I bet this was just a generic response they give to everyone. Partly because it makes no sense, and partly because it seems like a cop out answer.

Posted

That is pretty generic.

Posted

I sent them an email complaining about no lefty option, and they didn't even send me an email back -.-

Posted

I bet this was just a generic response they give to everyone. Partly because it makes no sense, and partly because it seems like a cop out answer.

Nintendo of America doesn't know anything about Zelda.

Like literally. They make up stuff on the official website.

Posted

holy crap this topic is on page sixteen, why have I not been following this.