Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homosexuality & Christians

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Anal sex isn't the only form of sex one can perform as a homosexual?

I can't tell if you're acting offended because I identified a statement you made as offensive and derogatory, but I dunno, you're just starting to act like a jerk at the moment.

And Kaffles, I've been clicking the edit button like crazy recently. My fingers are worn out from Kari, so my coherence has been wrecked.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Pretty sure I also said I'm not good at it. I'm pointing out that we're all judging and we all think we're right. The fact that you pointed me out just proves my point. I'm not an exception.

Posted

Anal sex can have long-term damaging effects on the anus. It's also gross to have shit on your dick.

Anal sex does not leave shit on your dick unless the person hasn't had a bowel movement and decides to have sex with you. If a person realizes they need to take a dump and STILL offers you anal, that is unsanitary and disgusting. Normally, there is not poop in there 24 seven. Most of the time you don't have poop just chilling there unless you have to go. It is not as dirty in the literal sense as you are thinking.

Also, as long as you are not too rough, lube up, and practice safer sex, it does not have long term damaging effects on either partner. If you are rough, use toys not built for anal, don't lube up, etc. You can cause tearing in there which can get infected and all sorts of nasty stuff.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Posted

I think we were more judging you by how much of a total dick you were being.

Opinions and everything were being discussed.

Posted

Saha fffff I keep wanting to rage at everyone, you included. You get so angry. You gotta let it go.

Posted

Can kimmy. Can. Not will.

Posted

Lionheart: Can /what/?

Oh. Well it /can/ cause problems. Doctors also warn you before every surgery they do or every medication they give you that you /can/ die. But normally it is not a thing that is even a problem.

Posted

I don't recall being very angry during any of this. I was chilling, watching anime, had my Coke, came in every ten minutes or so to discuss a bit, checked Facebook, other social networks and sites, played Pokemon, repeat.

Also, my last comment was me "letting it go". Seriously, I may have that reputation, but you tend to blow it out of proportion.

Actually, I was waiting for an opportunity in this thread to say this, but I kept forgetting, so here it goes.

I have off brand silly string. It's really pressurized and all, but when you shoot it, it's cold and moist and doesn't stick to anything, so it's really just gross to clean up.

Posted

I have to say, I laughed audibly at that last statement

Posted

Its funny because you're from the South.

:unsure:

Posted

Everybody love everybody, guys

Posted

And I haven't stuck up for any Christians [lately], because they typically aren't the victim.

Anyone else's bullshit detector just go off?

Posted

I would've called him out on that if I wasn't distracted by Lionheart's bigger bull shit.

Posted

But seriously. Christians aren't usually victims. What the puppy is that? You can't even mention Christianity on this site without a debate.

Posted

I think he's thinking bigger than that... Like the crusades. Or the holocaust.