Homosexuality & Christians

135 posts in this topic

Posted

(From the first page)

I am Christian and i'm gay...

Posted

Oh wait, I'll post this here instead.

being gay is unnatural,

Just so you know, liking guys is in my nature. So it's natural. I don't like the terms natural and unnatural. I see natural as what is possible and unnatural as what is impossible. Eating your own head is unnatural. Furries are unnatural. Because they don't occur in nature. I'm natural, because I exist. I'm gay because my nature dictates me to be so.

Posted

That was pretty well put, Silves.

Posted

I don't like the stereotypical homosexual (flirty attitude, high-pitched voice, very feminine)

Oh, I guess you wouldn't like me IRL then :/

And call me thin-skinned, but I find the "being gay is unnatural" really offensive. I want someone to tell me how it's "unnatural" (apart from how gays can't reproduce) and how it's a choice. Please.

And I feel like I'm picking on you Lionheart, sorry : /

Posted

Also Cat Girl, I thought you were straight. Either you've been away a long time, or I'm not very observant.

Posted

Cascade, I can't stop loving you. Your last line was priceless.

Posted

Also Cat Girl, I thought you were straight. Either you've been away a long time, or I'm not very observant.

Hah, well I have been away for a long time, but I just wasn't quite open about my sexuality before. Still dealing with family and others spewing that "It's unnatural" crap. Then finally, I just kinda decided, "... Screw you all, I'm being me. Don't like it? Cry me a river."

So, yeah. I guess I may have changed a bit since the last time we talked.

Posted

So are you bisexual or homosexual, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted

I don't mind. I'd like to say 'm homosexual. I recently noticed that all the guys I've ever had some sort of "real" feeling for have been incredibly feminine. In fact, the only male I ever referred to as "hot" and really meant it was a crossdresser and honestly looks just like a girl without boobs. XD But as far as sexual attraction, I don't find guys appealing whatsoever, so I'd suppose I'm a lesbian. Mom hasn't taken it all that well, but... Eh.

Posted

Oh wait, I'll post this here instead.

Just so you know, liking guys is in my nature. So it's natural. I don't like the terms natural and unnatural. I see natural as what is possible and unnatural as what is impossible. Eating your own head is unnatural. Furries are unnatural. Because they don't occur in nature. I'm natural, because I exist. I'm gay because my nature dictates me to be so.

*hugs*

And Catgirl I think you're the first homsexual woman on this site...I haven't met any other girl like you on here. *high fives*

Posted

Wasn't there a member (who left before I joined) called Vivica Todd who was lesbian? Or am I wrong

So technically, (maybe) not the first lesbian on this site. Sorry Cat Girl :P

Posted

whats the history behind catgirl, anyways.

Also I haven't read anything in the earlier pages so if you guys explain it then cool.

Posted

She's some dark-skinned girl with black hair who was kind of like.. Well just imagine a girl using the Internet and frequenting a video game forum. Yeah. Imagine that.

And apparently, she's taken the path of Vivi. She's totally gothic and a lesbian now. omgggggggggg. She'll probably say that it was from her own free will. lol.

So we've seen this before. If you thought you couldn't be more unimpressed when Vivi did it, you'd be wrong. Cat Girl's transition into "gothic" lesbian was less public and less hilarious. Plus, it's been done before. So, you know. Boring.

Posted

Hey now, be nice. She is who she is, and you are not one to say that she's doing it for attention or whatever.

Anyway, I used to be moderately homophobic. I would talk about not hating, but then find that I couldn't stand to be around anyone who was homosexual. Now, though, I've gotten to the point where I really don't care about other people's sexuality. I'm not one to judge. I have one friend that's gay but you wouldn't know, two that are rather flamboyant, and I can't even tell you how many girls I know have become either lesbians or bisexual in the past two years.*

Anyway, I guess that from a moral viewpoint, I would never try anything homosexual myself, but I'm not about to say that we should tell people what to do or not do if it doesn't hurt anyone, and I'm certainly not about to say we should judge.

*I say became, but all I meant is that they started dating girls. I don't know if they "found themselves" or chose to do it out of curiosity or rebellion or whatever, because I've never had feelings for someone from my gender, so I can't say with any confidence whether it's a choice or out of their control. I don't know, so I won't make an opinion on the matter.

Posted

They can't choose their feelings, Shadowknight, but they can choose whether or not to act on them.