The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

Rachal had found this whole thing to be strange, the dragon, Epsil's transformation and Esme in general. She did however think that she should answer. "Yeah, I suppose I'm still going to the top of the mountain." Zelda had also agreed to this course of action.

Rachal was still watching Subae, the blue object seemed to be sarmiliar, but not to her. So,the fairy boy's ocarina has survived this long? She had figured out what the voice was, it was the generations of Stalchildren calling her. They had obviously met the previous owner of the object. She wanted to find out what it was, but that could wait. The most pressing matter was the spread of the Twilight.

[by the way, sorry for not posting for a while. I've been sort of confused by this whole dragon, sword thing. XD]

Posted

[by the way, sorry for not posting for a while. I've been sort of confused by this whole dragon, sword thing. XD]

Well, basically, Tor threw his sword, it smashed against the wall of Twilight, bits of shadow went inside everyone, and then Tor turned into a dragon.

Also, the Twilight is temporarily gone, as the group was transported to the Realm of Shadows. The RP has started to become serious.

Posted

[What IS the realm of shadows.. * I missed something somewhere.. *]

Posted

[What IS the realm of shadows.. * I missed something somewhere.. *]

The same as Hyrule, just there's no light, and everything is in ghost form.

Posted

[Oh like the thing you see as wolf form in TP?]

Posted

[i guess so...]

Posted

Epsil himself wondered how he had survived so long without food or drink. It seemed strange.

But glancing around at this new, strange world.. It didn't seem like there would be much food to be found.

[someone move teh story, I'm spent. Also, if Esme is some form of poe.. what DO poes eat? :o]

Posted

Esme crouched over Subae and ate his soul. "Num num." She said. Nods of agreement were given from the entire group.

"NOOOO!" Jimmy the Chimney sweep cried in dismay.

Joke.

Subae sighed. Who am I going with exactly? Well I guess Karnil is still going with Rachal. He turned to Kaero. "Kaero, you and I will go with Esme and Epsil, is that alright with you? I think they'll be okay with it." Kaero nodded and followed behind Subae. Subae approached Esme and nudged her in the leg to get her attention. He nodded at Kaero and lifted his paw. He raised it to himself and then at Esme. She nodded silently back.

There was a loud cry from above and a great hawk fell to the ground. Subae looked into the air. It was Jimmy, he held in his hand a bow and the Twili bird was his carrier. He laughed a laugh of triumph and flew into the distance. Subae turned into a 8 foot homosexual and saluted, a single tear trickling down his cheek.

He turned back into Subae and woke up. Aw damn.

Posted

[We need 3 groups.

Mountain

Heaven

Sacred Grove

Yea? Tor has the fourth piece and I have no idea what he's doing/ where he is but I'm hoping he'll turn up in accordance to the plot.]

Posted

Yeah. It's going to be hard to get to the heavens and I can't be blamed as mine are all animals now. :/

Posted

Rachal looked around at the group again. It was much harder to decide how to reach the Light World again. It was almost completely dark here. She looked at Zelda, it was clear that they would go together. Simalarly with Epsil and Esme. They're green aura seemed to shrink since entering the Realm of Shadows. She, however, couldn't hear the strange voices anymore. This seemed to be an inprovement so, Rachal didn't have much to say as the others decided thier groups. Rachal caught another glimpse of the blue object that Subae had and, continued to wonder about it.

Posted

Subae caught Rachal's stare. He looked at the ocarina and then to Rachal. He was very indignant. "You wanna say somethin' do you?!" Subae yelled standing on his hind legs and pushing Rachal to the ground. "Take a picture, it last longer!"

"We don't have camer-" Rachal began.

"You don't have no parents either but that don't mean they don't exist!" Subae yelled. Rachal shrugged. "So what you gonna' do?" Rachal didn't respond. Subae's anger increased, causing Rachal to expand and spontaneously explode. "Yeah... You better... Explode..." Subae said quietly, lowering himself back on his four legs.

Back in the real world, Subae was rolling in the grass, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, content to be Subae again. He felt Reno's personality seem to slip away and his own usual tigerish ways return. He rolled back to his feet and stood wagging his orange and black striped tail behind him.

Posted (edited)

[ Munch munch ;3 soul. ]

"Maybe.... Racheal and Zelda should go to the groove? Reno and the worlf to the mountians?" Esme gulp. "The heavens, Epsil and I?" Another nod. "We need three groups... And... this seems like the best devision to me."

Oh of course I think so! I've got Epsil... Esme smiled, looking over at Epsil. "Yeah?" So far, she didn't think she was making a bad leader. "Ehehehaha..ee..."

Alabastor would be so proud of me!

She planted her hand on her hips, then looked around the new world. It was kind of homey, in her opinion.

But then... her eyes turned sad again. Where was Alabastor? ahe hadn't seen that scoundrel in awhile...

[Oh, and btw. I won't be able to post at all tomarrow, and most likely on Saturday too. I'v e got a trip i'm going on.]

Edited by EsmePoe (see edit history)

Posted

["Kaero, you and I will go with Esme and Epsil, is that alright with you?" <-- Just pointing out that unless we get Midna and Zelda to go get a piece you can't, cause then theres only two groups.]

Epsil heard Esme murmur something about "Alabastor" and he wondered who she was referring to, he glanced around at the group curiously. Zeldas were the only eyes on him, she motioned slightly with her head and he moved with her to a space slightly away from the group.

She kept staring at his face with slightly widened eyes, "Where did you learn that?" she asked, grasping his shoulders, desperation seeped into her voice.

"T-There was a boy in my head.. He.. Told me what to do.." The words stumbled out.

"A boy..? W-what boy..?" She asked, her eyes flickering and glazed with tears.

"He said his name was Link.." Epsil continued describing what he had looked like and stopped when he realised she was crying.. "What's wrong..?"

"Link.. The Many Masked Legend, The Green Garbed Warrior, Decendant of Courage, Saviour of Light and.. " she paused, "Hero of Time. He has had many names, but in this world he is hope.. Hope.."

Posted (edited)

Hey, Skull_Kid, I had karma to give. I just dumped it on you. You deserve it after all.

Wait, nevermind.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)