The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

Rachal watched as everyone took in what Zelda had said. She wasn't very concerned with it, she was more worried about the growing feeling of darkness inside her. It wasn't due to the gathering Twilight, it was a much deeper shadow power. What will happen if I can't control this? It's already taking so much energy. Not even the Triforce can totally surpress this. The darkness seemed to have a voice of it's own that was echoing inside her head "Lose youself in it, the power is unbelievable, join us." She had only formed two guesses, either this was the evil that took over Satlchidren or, it was some greater power. "Luckily for me, I don't have much of a life ahead of me..." she whispered voice trailed off.

Posted

You guy's certainly have a way with stories! :D I'm too lazy to write long stories

Posted

Okay, I want a list of all the characters and then a list of all the characters who are, or could become, evil. There seems to be alot.

Dargon - Evil

Reno/Teto/Subae - Could become evil

Rachal - Could become evil

Esme - Could become evil

Epsil - Could become evil

Sanshi - Is being controlled but could become evil

I'm frightened.

And Captain Tarrius, I'm not so sure about your character. I dusnae' trust yee.

Posted

[Don't worry Bathy! I'm pretty sure Esme won't turn evil on you guys x3

she's just emothional unstable!]

Esme felt a surge of warmth tingle threw her body. This was exciting! The Twilight Realm? Oh goodie! goodie! Esme nodded too Espil.

And then...

Twilight covered the sky. Esme's lips curled up into a smile, and she was looking upward. "Oh my...." Her saturated amethyst eyes looked at Epsil, then to Zelda, then, then Rachal. "Miss Princess is right. Spilting up would be the quickest way to get the mirror, yeah?" She laughed, almost sarcasticly. "So yeah... " She nodded, tilting her head and her brows furrowed. "Who's going with whom, though?..." She grittied her teeth, gently placing a hand on Epsil's shoulder. She'd made her choice. With his power, and her magic and other skills, it seemed like the best option for her, really.. but her reasoning was strategic though. She felt close to the Skull kid, and, well. He reminded her of her own brother. Timid, but determined. Esme smiled at Epsil warmly, lovingly. "So, where too?"

Posted

Ganondorf stood on the outer terraces of the Palace of Twilight. He looked down at the waterfalls and pools of dark energy he had created, and at the peaceful Twili that he had used Zant to transform into dark beasts. He smiled. It had been too easy, convincing that mental wannabe King that he was a god. His usefulness would come to an end soon enough, but for now, Ganondorf continued to pull the strings.

Sanshi stood a few feet behind him, staring forward, her father's ancient book clasped against her chest. Ganondorf spoke. "Come forward, Sanshi." he said.

"Yes, Master..." she said, and strode forward to stand beside him. "Hand me that book." he ordered, and she did so without question. Ganondorf examined the book. "Did you steal this thing....? Some Gerudo left in you afetr all..." he opened the book and began to flip through the pages. He narrowed his eyes as he scanned the text and drawings.

This book....is older than I am... he thought to himself. This language was outdated when I served the King of Hyrule, all those years ago. wait....are these.....?

"Spells?" he said aloud. He chose one and said it aloud. The moment he did so, Sanshi screamed and fell to the ground. She clutched at her neck in pain, writhing, trying to breathe, but no air came. Ganondorf quickly said the spell a second time, and then Sanshi was still. Breathing hard, she shakily stood up and faced Ganondorf again, completely recovered.

Then Ganondorf looked at a Twili building not far away. He read aloud another spell from the book, and it caused the entire structure to collapse in upon itself. The building crumbled, and then its ruins, along with the Twili trapped inside, were consumed with and evil blue flame. It burnt the rubble away, until not even a scorch-mark was left on the ground where it had stood. It was as if the structure and its inhabitants had never existed.

Ganondorf looked from Sanshi, to the book, then an evil smile spread over his face. "These are no mere mages spells...." he said. "With this book....." he looked heavenward. He began to laugh defiantly.

"I can become a god!"

Posted

[OOC: Haven't you heard? Darkness is IN..]

Esmes hand rested on Epsils shoulder. He looked up at her curiously, she seemed.. Protective?..

Of me..? He wondered, and looked down to conceal a slight smile.. It was a nice thought.

It's a lie.. He beat the unwanted thought down.

"I-I'd like to go with Esme.." he murmured.. softly. It was logical, her presence seemed to give him control.. But that wasn't it.. She reminded him of his mother.. Or at least what his mother should've been.

Lies, you hide the truth with your fantasy that these people care about you.. the voice in his head sneered.

His hand gripped a bit tighter beneath his ragged garmets.

No, they didn't care, but that wouldn't stop him defeating Ganon. With or without them.

In the corners of his mind a raspy laugh crept through.

Epsil stepped forward a few steps, so that Esmes hand slid from his shoulder. Lies.. Lies.. Lies.. Lies.Lies.Lies.Lieslieslies..lies..l..ies..lies..

"What groups shall we make?" his voice was ice.

[i don't actually know who's here.]

Posted (edited)

ooc: Well let's see:

Tor/Dargon: Fighting Aasmiir

Aasmiir: Fighting Dargon

Teto and wolves: in the group

Espil: in the group

Rachal: in the group

Esme: in the group

and

Zelda

----------------------------------------------

Rachal stood totally still, she hadn't really met any of them properly except maybe Teto. She looked at all of the Esme, Epsil, Teto and his wolves, and Zelda. The only way that they would get to all four locations would be on their own. There were five of them, hard to make that number into groups. She was planning on going alone, unless someone wanted a Satlchild in their group. Then she noticed that as soon as she had thought about going alone a voice in the darkness whispered "Yesss, come to us!" She ignored the voice, it hadn't grown in power for a few minutes but, she was sure it would again.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Groups. You, Reno. You go with the wolves. Kaero and Karnil. It seemed logical enough. Reno wouldn't need much protection after all. He would probably be able to manage most that he came across. "The wolves and I will go our way." Reno said suddenly. Zelda nodded. "Where are the pieces?" Reno asked, forgetting where she mentioned.

"One remains near, One is in the Mountains, One is in the Heavens and the last.. is in the Sacred Grove." Zelda repeated.

"Well, who's suited to go to each of these locations?" Rachal asked, still unsure who she was going with. "And do we have all our groups sorted yet?" she asked, a slight tone in her voice that suggested apprehension.

Karnil goes with her. The stalchild. What? Don't question me. I am the magical voice guiding you. I so magical, you couldn't possibly go wrong when following my orders, could you? I guess not. Then hop to it, slave. "Karnil, you go with Rachal. Kaero, you stay with me." Karnil gave him a harsh look. He didn't want to be separated from Kaero. After all, he hardly knew Reno at all. "Just do it." Reno ordered. Karnil glared as he walked up beside Rachal. Are you sure this is the right thing to do? Don't question me, boi! No, really. Yeah. Trust me. And besides, it's not like he's really gone after all is it? Reno knew what the voice meant. The bandage. Reno sighed and shook himself a bit. He was tired after the day's events.

The group stared at Reno. "Are you alright, sir?" Jimmy the chimney sweep asked.

"I'm fine, Jimmy. Now run along. You have chimneys that need a-sweepin'." Jimmy nodded and ran away, across Hyrule field. Reno was horrified to see a great Twili beast fly through the air. It swooped down upon Jimmy. Jimmy fought valiantly with his broom but it was futile. The beast took Jimmy away, never to be seen again.

Back in the 'real' world, the group saw a solitary tear crawl down across Reno's cheek for apparently no reason. Little did they know, Reno had just experienced the death of his only friend, Jimmy the chimney sweep.

chimney-sweep2.jpg

GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

[OOC: Forgot Midna.]

One remains near... Epsil remembered!

"The one that remains near is near the shattered mirror.. I.. threw it into the desert.."

[OOC:Unless Tor still has it..? Either way we don't have to search for it.]

Zelda glanced at him, "Well, then we need only split into three groups and there are eight of us.."

Epsil spoke up, "I'll take Midna with me too.." he couldn't help but feel that it was his fault..

"And I shall go with Rachal and Karnil.." Zelda murmured..

Splitting up again.. this isn't right.. but we have to.. Thought Epsil.. and glanced around at the group..

He hoped he'd see them again..

[OOC ARGH Short post, school ftl.]

Posted

My post was better. Admit it. You saw another side to Reno. A lonely, troubled and slightly insane side. I want him to fit in after all. You're all filled with evil or potential for evil so I thought I would make Reno more fun. And don't worry. Jimmy shall return in the near future. Reno may not be able to hold onto the new him so easily. He might become a traitorous, murdering loner once again.

Posted

Rachal watched as the wolf padded up to her. Great! When I even do get a partner, I get one that I can't understand. She looked down at him and sighed. "We'll take the...one in the mountains I guess." She was glad however that Zelda was going with her. "Zelda, by mountain would that be the cold one of the fiery one?" Zelda looked away from Karnil and said "I'm not quite sure..." "Well, I suppose it's Death Mountain so, once everyone's ready let's go." Rachal answered.

Posted

So Karnil's going to Death Mountain. That leaves one in the Heavens and one in the Sacred Grove. Don't answer. Just wait for Esme to decide where she wants to go. Wherever's left is where you go. Alright... Reno looked around at the groups. Epsil, Esme and Midna were teamed up and Zelda, Rachal and Karnil had too. Looks like we're the only group without a Princess. Or somebody with a secret evil. What makes you so sure you're so pure? Reno didn't respond to the voice. He felt like he had known it for such a long time although he had only just begun hearing it. He glanced around. He hadn't been acting strangely at least. He sighed as he waited for Esme or Epsil's decision.

Posted

[Poor Reno! DDDD: -smother- ]

"The Grove sounds nice..." She nodded, her brows furrowed. "Does that sound alright with you, Epsil? Ehehahhee...?" She asked, smiling.

But.., it was a hurt smile. She wanted to know why Epsil had stepped away from her. Had she done something? Esme shook the feeling. She'd address it later. Then she frowned, looking at Reno. "Are you alright?" She asked.. and... it seemed rather... genuine. Real. Not her sarcastic caring nature, the kind that ended in 'Oh; nevermind!'s. "Maybe we should rest the night? Maybe somethign to eat too..." She held her stomach. "I'm ravished... Eheh.."

Posted

Yah, Dargon/Tor still has the mirror shard.

Dargon watched the group from the shadows. With Hyrule Castle and the surrounding city swallowed by Darkness, the greatest threat to his reign was gone. Then... something began burning him. It was in the folds of his cloak, but smoke was still escaping from it. It began burning a hole in him... A roar escaped from his lips, one of pain and anger. And with that, Dargon disappeared. This time, though, he left behind someone who was greater in spirit.

Tor was back.

He fell to his hands and knees, gasping for air. The group looked over to him, startled. The one who Tor now knew as Reno raced towards him, so fast that Tor barely had time to blink. A blade was pressed up to his neck. Tor looked up at Reno. "It's me," he gasped. "I'm back." He reached for the Shadow Sword, then got to his feet and looked at it. He threw it, as far as he possibly could. It spun through the air...

And shattered against the wall of Twilight. Fragments of shadow formed into an entity, one of spirit. It threw itself above the group, then exploded. Webs of shadow dissolved into each of the party members. The fell back, as if a great wind racked them. Tor looked at what he had done.

It was the biggest mistake of his life.

Posted

Ooc: Great, more darkness. -_-

Bic: Reno gazed at his hand. I have a sword? No, but Teto did. puppy that. He's not Godmodding MY character. The sword disappeared and the others had no recollection of him ever possessing one.

Ooc: Reno doesn't have a sword. But you just created an alternate universe in which he does. I wonder how things would have gone had he ever had a sword...

Bic: Reno fell backwards, the... whatchimacallit dissolved into each of them. Reno rolled onto his stomach and stumbled back to his feet. "What did you do?" Reno roared. Tor seemed both confused and worried about what had happened. Reno looked down at himself. He was a tiger. Subae. He can't understand me? I'm sure I could speak before. Subae tried to turn back but... It wasn't working. "What did you do?!" Subae roared again. Tor seemed panicky and Subae was hysterical. He leapt at Tor but Tor reacted quickly, pushing Subae away. He rolled across the grass and lay, trembling.

Ooc: Just look what you did. :angry: