The Legend of Zelda: Door to Darkness

346 posts in this topic

Posted

Well.. He fancies himself a god and believes that he should be.. So in a way he is.

Posted

I don't recall him saying anything of the sort.

Besides, canonical debates should be kept in a seperate topic or taken to PM.

Posted

Also, I'd like to mention that Teto is similar to Ganondorf in the sense that he figures himself a God. He's not though. Obviously.

Posted

"A divine prank...?" questioned Ganondorf in his deep voice as he looked forward at Esme. "I think not. The Goddesses could neither kill me nor keep me sealed away. Why else would I be standing before you...?" He laughed, and picked up the horse's reins. Sanshi still stared straight ahead; her eyes were blank, her expression fixed. She was completely under Ganondorf's power.

"You may tell your friends, those who claim to wield the power of the Gods....already I have subdued a vessel of Farore. She belongs to me now. And it will be I who will subdue this land. There is no power in Hyrule greater than mine." He pulled hard on the reins. The horse neighed and reared, and then turned sharply to the right and began to gallop.

The group watched as the three of them; horse, master, and slave, disappeared into the air in tiny fragments of black power. In only a few moments, they were gone.

Posted

"Rawr" Teto said, turning back into Reno. "We suck."

Posted

Aasmiir was like, "this is totally lame." and just killed a random bystander and sped off to Ariter's Grounds, which is now the HQ for the assassins.

Posted

Whats with all the pointless posts -.-"

Posted

I made one just there as there's nothing to do.

And you just added to the never-ending chain. Congrats.

Posted

I'm thoroughly serious with my last post.

Posted

Well Epsil was about to somehow reach Farore, but Ganon just teleported off to who knows where.. So i'm kinda lost as to whats going to happen now?

Posted

No, he galloped away on his horse. Read next time.

Posted

No, he galloped away on his horse. Read next time.

I quote:

horse, master, and slave, disappeared into the air in tiny fragments of black power. In only a few moments, they were gone.

As Muff would say, know your poo. ):<

Posted

Lol. It's funny now though. I was just trashed by SirJoshizzle for emulating people like Muffin. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

Posted

[OOC: Okay then, I'll give it a shot..

Being in a whole group is fun, but people seem to be busy with real life (Not that I'm blaming them, HS sucks D:), so I'm going to put forward a suggestion to split up.. Rp it whichever way you want.]

Epsil leapt after the galloping horse.. but it dissapated into nothingness in a burst of dark power.. Epsils body slammed into the ground and he considered using it to bring them back.

"No," A slim hand on his shoulder. "Don't use it now.. without the Ocarina I'm not sure how taxing it could be on your body.. and we don't know whether you'd have achieved anything anyway.." Zelda spoke gracefully and wisely.

"But Farore.. She's-"

"Taken by Ganon, but where she is or how she's being kept captive is unknown to us.. Though, I have a slight idea."

Epsil looked back at her, "Where..?" his voice held a tinge of pleading.

"The land of Twilight."

"..And so, the mirror is the only real way to reach the Twilight Realm, however Epsil claims it has been broken. I'm unsure as to where the pieces are.. But I believe that the Twilight Realm is where Farore is being kept."

"Why do we have to save Farore? What about Sanshi?" Esme asked, her voice full of worry and yet.. Tinged with excitement.

Epsil hung his head, he'd forgotten about Sanshi.. What strange spell had Ganon weaved around her? He'd been too focused on Farore...

Zelda answered the question, "Farore at the current time is more important, we cannot hope to defeat Ganon in his current power, and truthfully even if with retrieve Farore, he may already be too strong... I'm unsure as to Sanshi's envolvement in this, but without being able to match his power we can't hope to rescue someone from him."

"But if the mirror is shattered, where are we going to look? How are we going to defeat Ganon if we're not as strong as he is? What if Farores dead?"

As the group questioned her their fears and doubts drew up.. Epsil watched their auras flicker.

The heroes are weakened.. We cannot be seperate and win..

Zelda gasped and her eyes rolled back. "One remains near, One is in the Mountains, One is in the Heavens and the last.. is in the Sacred Grove."

She collapsed onto her hands, gasping and breathing heavily.

Murmurs throughout the group.. They needed to be strong again..

Epsil turned to them, "The hero of time had only Courage. He had no magics but the ones he braved dungeons for.. If we are his pieces.. we must be Courageous too."

Zelda had regained her air, and the group seemed to be in silence now..

"We need to unite ourselves.. Some heroes are scattered. We must bring them in, and then we must find these pieces of the Mirror.." She said hoarsely. "We have little time.. perhaps we should split up.. to search.."

Epsil was worried... We're strong as a group.. if we're not toghether, then we're only pieces of the Hero.. But she's right.. We're running out of time.

A sudden shudder shook the land and the sky was completely covered by the Twilight..

They were running out of time.

Posted (edited)

Being in a whole group is fun, but people seem to be busy with real life

I'm not busy, I just have nothing to write.

They were in agreement on the plan. But what Zelda had said still shook Reno. "Without the Ocarina I'm not sure how taxing it could be on your body" He sighed and felt at the Ocarina concealed beneath his robes. I should give it to her. No, this is not her Ocarina. It belongs not to this world. The Ocarina continues to exist in this world. They will find that one. This one you must return to it's place. You're right. I may never get it back if I give it to her now. And it would be difficult to explain after she's finished with it that I need it back. Reno sighed. He couldn't help her with that problem without messing things up for the worse.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)