Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

OOC: Lawlz, Kitty basically did my post FOR me, and I don't really feel confident enough to make the RP spin in any different directions. One thing to note is that the spiders talking was actually a fail. Ammy might've been able to understand the gist of it, but definitely not Issun, and that wasn't what I was intending anyway. ^^;

Also, I'm in Yellowstone right now and our lodge has iffy internet, so expect me on sparingly. D:

Posted

InuYasha sniffed the air a few times, and then charged forwards, the sound of screams followed after, and then InuYasha returned from the shadows, blood dripping off of his claws. "Pathetic spiders... Yeah. The door is just ahead, a right turn, and then we're there."

They continued walking in silence, except for the occasional whisper from Issun to Amaterasu. Zelda kept her face to the wall on her left, so nobody could see her blushing. InuYasha was just to the right of Anna, who was trying not to suddenly strike out at the Demon.

Ness and Lucas were walking hand-in-hand, and behind them were Claus and John. Darunia was still carrying Drios, who would groan every few minutes. And Issun was, of course, riding on Amaterasu in the back.

After a few moments they came to a three-way split in the tunnels, InuYasha turned right, so the others followed. A few yards ahead they came to a dead end. Anna grumbled and turned around, but InuYasha took a step forward and pushed a stone on, a section of the wall swung inwards. Revealing a dimly lit room.

The heroes entered and fanned out, lighting the torches and brightening the room. Darunia layed Drios on the floor, and James sat next to him, untangling the chain around his arm.

"Somebody must have been here recently. The fire in the furnace is still going." Zelda exclamed, holding her hands above the flames to warm them.

"Probably this guy over here." James said.

At the sound of the fire the small goron sat up quickly, nearly bashing James with his head. "What are you people doing in my home?!" Drios screamed, running over and shoving Zelda to the ground. "No, no, no!! Im supposed to guard the Morpix It's gone!!" He screamed. Grabbing his head with both hands and falling on his knees.

"It's okay, we're not here to hurt you." Darunia ran over and rested his hand on the smaller goron's shoulder. He gave the other's a look that they all understood, and they exited the room. Partly closing the door behind them.

After few hours of waiting and the two gorons came out. "Drios is the current guardian of the Morpix, he's supposed to keep it protected, and forge weapons out of the material in case the heroes - all of us - ever returned." Darunia said.

"The Unispiders have been attacking me in the tunnels since they moved in, and recently I encountered their queen. She had me running, which is when I met you. I... I..." The goron looked at theg round.

"He needs our help. The Unispiders have stolen all of the Morpix from his various storerooms, and forges spread across this mountain."

"Let me guess, we have to travel through the tunnels and kill all the Unispiders and get the Morpix back." InuYasha said in an agitated voice.

"How will we navigate the tunnels?" Ness asked.

"He has maps, you can borrow some, but there isn't enough for everyone, we'll have to go in groups." Darunia answered.

"You've never had plans before... Im Impressed!" Issun said sarcastically, getting himself a glare.

The heroes moved back into the room and spread the maps out evenly, Link and Anna would be paired, InuYasha with Zelda, Niel with Kaori, Ness with Lucas and Claus, and Darunia with James. John, Ryu, Issun, and Amaterasu would stay and guard Drios.

"Lets go." Anna stated off, Link jogging to keep up. The others all went in separate directions, fanning out to work faster.

Posted

"Well that was fast." James said as some spiders scrambled toward him and Darunia. " Fastball?" Darunia asked " Sure." James responded. At this Darunia picked up James and tossed him at their foes and those that James didn't slam into Darunia smashed. " James picked up a small amount of morpix. " Well one down a hell lot more to go." James said.

Posted

OOC: Wheeee, with a hotel switch comes internets. Also, my addiction to Luminous Arc makes me feel like bringing one of the characters in to add to my roster of Issun and Ammy. In comes the scatterbrained Witch Vivi. If I need to make another sign-up for her, hit me with a spoon. If you need me to offer her description, hit me with a fork. If we've got too many characters as is...hit me with a spork. Thank you and have a nice day. :>

IC:

"The merry little band doesn't really like me, dontcha think, Ammy? I mean, first that dumb kid Ness, and that cutie Anna..." Issun was bouncing up and down on top of Ammy's skull, as per the usual. Amaterasu herself was lying down, starting to doze off. "And now I'm stuck with guard duty! I hate sitting around and doin' nothing!"

"You're not doing NOTHING," John snapped, sounding surprisingly annoyed at Issun's dissatisfaction. "You're guarding. That's an EXTREMELY important job, you know, what with all these damn Unispiders all over the place."

"Aw, whatever," Issun snorted, now bouncing from Ammy's head to her back and back again. "Not my fault if you LIKE being bored out of your skull."

"Sorry you have to stay here..." Drios mumbled, looking extremely embarrassed.

Amaterasu suddenly growled, and her ears started twitching like crazy. She sat up, staring right at the door. After a few moments, a sudden voice drifted though the wall.

"Hel-looooo~?" The voice was definitely feminine, but it was also somewhat slow, almost lazy sounding. "Anyone hiding in there?"

Issun yelled "What the heck?!" at the same time as John shouted "Who's there?!" Drios gulped but crouched into something of a combat stance.

"What the heck're you doing, who the heck are you, and how the heck didja know we were in here?!" Issun shouted, both confused and angry.

There was a long pause. "Weeelllll...I saw the demon guy open up a wall...since I was watching you guys...and I wanted to see what was up...y'know...just curious. And I know you guys are in there from the smell...smells kinda like dog..." Her inconcise, wandering sentence ended with a loud, long yawn. "Oooh...and...can you guys let me in?"

"Why should we let you in?!" John barked back. "We don't even know your name, much less if you're an enemy!"

"Well...I'm Vivi...the Sky Witch. Can I come in noooowww?"

"No!"

"Ummm...that's a liiiiittle bit of a problem...there's these spiders...and they were chasing me. I didn't wanna fight them, so I started flying off down the tunnels...aaaaaaand...I think some of 'em are still following me..." She paused to listen for a second, making the sound of Unispiders clattering down the hall very audible. "Yuuuup. Still following. So, if you could let me in...I don't really feel like using any of my magic right now..." Even with the spiders close to her, she retained her uncaring, sleepy tone.

"Are you stupid?!" John shouted. "We're not letting you in! We don't know if you're for us or against us! You can fight off the damn Unispiders yourself!"

"Awww...you're no fun. Fiiiiine..." A heavy sigh came through the door, a mad clattering of exoskeletons echoed, and some of the Unispiders roared.

Then Vivi shouted "Boom!", and a muffled blast sounded. One of the spiders screeched; whatever the woman had done, it had worked. Then, for some inexplicable reason, the roaring of wind came through the caves. Her opponent Unispiders were getting slammed into the wall by the vicious gales, as evidenced by the WHUMPS the guard heroes could hear.

The noise finally calmed down, and the heroes stood silent. Even Issun didn't know what to make of it. After a few minutes, they could hear tapping on the wall.

"There's a soft spot some-wheeerrrre that'll get me in. I can smeeeelllll it..."

Posted

Weeeeeeellllll.... Im lost..... With that... *Hits Larvinator with fork, then spork, and then megaton hammer*

Dahaha, way too many characters, I kill some now >:D And get rid of.

The door flung open, revealingt he witch, being trampled by Unispiders. John tensed, then lunged, bashing the few that drew near with his fists. He kicked one square in the eye, blinding it. Then whirled and broke another's legs.

Drios' massive ball on a chain swung in a wide arch, devistating many of the spiders. It crashed into the wal next to Issun an Ammy, leaving a hole next to them. "Watch it fatty!!" Issun shouted, hopping up and down rapidly. Ammy growled and then lunged, swinging her Rosemary. Most of the spiders were sliced in two by this single slash, and then several more followed.

Amaterasu repeated this slashing until all off the spiders were destroyed.

"Look what you did furball! You slashed his head off!!" Amaterasu looked over to John, and whimpered slightly. His head lay a few feet away, clean lopped off by her Rosemary.

Then Ryu came in, carrying a barrel filled with food. He stopped dead when he saw the carnage.

"I... uhh.... brought the food..." He mumbled.

InuYasha and Zelda slashed their way through the waves of spiders, Zelda using her claymore and InuYasha his claws. They had a good fifteen feet of nothing but dead spiders behind them, thousands more infront.

"Duck!" Zelda shouted, swinging her sword over his head, slashing through a few Unispiders. InuYasha repaid his debt by leaping over her, slashing through one that was aiming it's fangs at her head.

"You should watch your back." He said, spining in a full circle, claws whiring. He was covered in blood, his red kimono was an even deeper red, it was distracting him.

InuYasha lost his balance and nearly fell into Zelda, who placed her left hand on his back and held him up.

"And you should watch yours."

"ENOUGH OF THIS! WINDSCAARRRRR!!!!" InuYasha drew his sword, a bluish smoke surrounding it. He swung it virtically, and from his blade erupted a massive yellow wave, decimating everything in it's path. It struck a curve ahead of them, and the very mountain shook. A loud roar followed, and they looked back. The mountains of dead spiders were quickly being covered in giant rocks and dirt.

"Damnit!" InuYasha turned and bolted, dragging Zelda behind him. He was just fast enough to outrun the collapse, but Zelda wasn't.

She tripped over a crack the Windscar had left, and fell inside it. InuYasha turned and jumped forwards to grab her up, but it was too late. One moment she was screaming, her hand reaching for his, and the next she was gone. The collapse stopped there and then, leaving InuYasha in complete darkness.

The crash of InuYasha's windscar had affected the other heroes as well, leaving Darunia and James trapped in a small dome of rocks. Darunia's arms held up the rubble like pillars, James was passed out behind him, a small chest filled with shining Morpix in his arms.

Hold on... Just a little longer James... Darunia thought, straining against the weight of the rock above him.

Anna and Link had barely managed to avoid the wave, now fighting off hordes of Unispiders. The Master Sword lit up their battle field, a narrow tunnel filled with one-eyed spiders, nearly seven feet above them was the cieling, holding up the wight of the mountan above. Link and Anna's blades slashed savagely, slicing and dicing the Unispiders to pieces, again an again they pressed the heroes to the wall of ruin, and they pushed forwards again. Leaving dead spiders all around them.

The others were all in similar predicaments, Niel and Kaori were running for their lives from the still falling ruin, pressing through waves of Unispiders as they did, having their bodies crushed as the ruin fell upon them.

Ness, Lucas, and Claus were standing together, talking and laughing. Then the Windscar hit, and the whole place started falling down. They were then running also, PK Firing any Unispiders that suddenly showed up. As they ran through the walls of flaming spiders, the collpasing tunnel behind them was catching up, clouding their vision with dirt, and shaking the ground beneath their feet. Ness, tripped, and he was buried under the ruin. Lucas's scream quickly died down, as he too was swallowed by the wave. Claus, realizing he was all alone, panicked. And was taken by surprise by a Unispider, and the wall took him as well.

Posted

I have no clue how to follow up a thing like that. :embarrassed:

Posted

flaming spiders,

That's all I got out of that.

Are you killing off all the characters?

Are you starting over or something? I remember you saying something about that earlier and I would like to be in this RP, but I'm not allowed to and I have completely lost what is going on.

Posted

I was not expecting as many deaths of that. You can't kill that many off, especially not Noes's characters. She posted saying she was trying to come back, you can't kill off her characters. And as to who is dead is pretty unclear in the Darunia and James situation. I want a list of who is dead, and to help sort out this mess...

Posted (edited)

OOC: WoahwoahWOAH. If there were too many characters, you could've asked us first before you went and killed a bunch off. Character cleanouts are fine, but it'd be nice if you told us first so we can have some say in who gets killed, especially with you killing off all of Noes's characters. o.o

As to my character addition, Vivi's a Witch from Luminous Arc. I noticed people had multiple characters, so I wanted to have another as well, especially considering Ammy doesn't talk. She was going to be one of the summonees. ._.;; I wanted the first post to be vague...there's no reason for her to go "lol imma hero" when she doesn't know who they are just yet. Plus, she's super lazy like that. Description isn't there because they were on the other side of the wall from her. Clickyclicky for a sprite sheet. Though I suppose if there really are too many characters, dragging her in isn't a good idea at all. Meh...

EDIT: As another quick explanation I forgot to put in, I'm still shy about controlling characters that I didn't make simply because I've NEVER RPed like that before; in all my RPs, you stick with your character and don't touch anyone else's without special permission. So, since I stay away from other characters, I wanted to have another self-created one I wouldn't feel weird about using...

Edited by Larvinator (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

THEY'RE NOT ALL DEAD DX

Cheezus!! I wouldn't do THAT. A few are dead... Possibly... :unsure: Just... go along with it D:< Im coming up with stuff.

Larvi: I understand, I feel that way too... most of the time. Especially with new characters.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

Still, Ryu, PM me with what I asked for. I would appreciate a thorough explanation. I'm not RPing until I know what the hell to RP off of.

Posted (edited)

If I was in this I would be killing off my own people all the time. It's just fun. I'm on my second character in Ruined Future. But I made something out of the death of my first character, he got taken over by power, his body became an 'unstoppable' killing machine, and the character's soul went on to inhabit another body, the brother of my second character, but it turns out my second character is thousands of years old and is in fact the immortal, transforming ancestor of my first character.

I just like to make ridiculous story lines. And my characters have just run along separate from the rest of the characters. Just for fun. RPs are great.

But keep going with the killing. It's fun.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

I'll post again to shed some light on the subject, sheesus.

Darunia's entire body trembled, he felt as if he might collapse any second. If he could just hold it up with one arm, he could dig them out with the other... But when he tried this, he nearly fell down.

The movement of a rock to his left alerted him, andh e expected it to collapse, but instead. InuYasha's face appeared, his yellow eyes gleaming in the darkness. He made his hole bigger, and climbed in. He grabbed James and the chest, then turned and leaped out hole.

No longer having James' safety on his mind, Darunia turned and dove out the hole as it collapsed. "Thanks... I thought I was done for..." Darunia panted, rubbing his sore arms.

"Enough thanking, I expect the others are in trouble too. Come on you big rock." InuYasha turned and ran down the tunnel, followed by the silent Darunia.

As Ness fell, buried by the rock and the dirt, he expected to to suddenly haven o feeling, no sight. Nothing. But instead, there was a small dome around his head, enabling a small amount of air to breath. Knowing that he should be careful with the little air he had, his breaths were small and shallow, barely enough.

He started feeling dizzy, and sleepy when suddenly there was much more air. He squinted in the torchlight as he saw InuYasha, Darunia, and Lucas infront of him. James was unconscious on Darunia's shoulder.

"Don't just stand there, get up you lazy kid. We got work to do. Lucas ran forward and helped Ness up, and they both stood off to he side as InuYasha removed rock afer rock, throwing them beind him. He nearly hit Ness a few times, and he crushed Lucas' toe with a rock twice his size.

As their patience neared it's end, He suddenly came out of the small tunnel heh adm ade, dragging Claus by his arm. His eyes were shut, filled with dirt, but his legs were moving. Which meant he was OK. InuYasha let go of him, and he fell, luckily Darunia caught him, and Lucas grabbed him and leaned him against the wall.

"Time for you to do your thing." InuYasha stepped aside as Darunia set James aside and curled into a ball. He started spinning in place, building speed, and then shot forwards. Smashing and shoving rock and dirt aside, making a clear passage through the mountain of destruction. InuYasha grabbed James and they followed him through.

Ryu, Drios, and Amaterasu moved the spiders out the door, while Vivi got her bearings. She had minor scatches from their claws, but other than that she was uninjured.

John and Justin were both dead, Justin had been injected with poison through the neck and died instantly, John had his head lopped off by accident. Two heroes dead in one small battle. And, judging by the tremendous tremor a few moments earlier, more were probably dead also.

They finished cleaning up, and gathered around Vivi. Ryu gave her suspicious looks, but Drios and Amaterasu were fine, so he retreived his barrel and dumped some food on the floor to examine it.

Link and Anna fought ferociously, working their way forwards as quickly as possible, slicing and dicing all in their path.

"How many do you think there are?" Link asked as he battered one away with his shield.

"I have no idea... Why don't you ask them?" Anna answered, swinging her sword in a wide arch.

"Iron Reaper!! Soooouuuullll Steeeaaaallleeeerrrr!!!!" Link and Anna both ducked as InuYasha flew past them, leaving nothing but dead spiders, Darunia carrying James, Ness, Lucas, and Claus infront of them.

"Would you mind telling me what the hell happened!?" Anna shouted at InuYasha.

"Sheesh, I come all this way and kill all the spiders, saving you. And all I get is a screaming princess? Shows your gratitude..." InuYasha brushed a spider limb off his shoulder, acting as casual as possible.

"I KNOW YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, THAT WAS NOT AN EARTHQUAKE!" Anna shouted again, even louder. Her shout echoed loudly off the walls, InuYasha gritted his teeth and covered his ears. The others seemed in pain also.

"Nevermind that, lets just go help the others." InuYasha darted past her, running as quickly as possible away into the darkness.

Anna sighed, and started after him, as did the others.

Sheesus, Anna and InuYasha have some problems to sort out.

Posted

So who all had died? Justin and John, who else?

It's quite sad, but the many references to dead spiders makes me smile. It's just hilarious. Just imagine it. How could there be so many spiders? Unless spiders is the name of a person. In which case, it's not as funny.

Posted

"We have to find the others!" Anna shouted behind her shoulder at the group behind her, considering InuYasha could probably still hear her.

"What about the rest of that morpix?" InuYasha asked over his shoulder.

"I'm worried about their safety first. I said I wouldn't lose anyone if I could help it, and I'm doing whatever it takes to make sure they're safe first!" Anna said, speeding up.

InuYasha slowed down a little and had a flicker of a wince when she mentioned that, almost sure at least one person on his mind was gone.

"I'm also determined to find out what caused this to happen," Anna said sharply to InuYasha, looking him fiercely straight in the eyes, searching him. She knew he caused it somehow. It was hidden in his eyes.

InuYasha was able to break the eye contact and started off again, saying that he smelled the others. Anna glared after him for a few seconds before running after him.

- - - For those who don't know, Anna has problems with losing those close to her. She blames herself for her family's murder, and she'll do anything to prevent someone close to her from being killed.