Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword General

272 posts in this topic

Posted

Even though OoT is my second favorite Zelda game, I'm going to lie. I'm actually kind of sick of it. I mean having to restart twice because of the Water Temple and knowing what to do and how to get through the child part in about an hour or an hour and a half, it gets old. Then I'm always done playing it when I get to the Spirit Temple. I don't like it very much and I just don't feel like doing it. Thing is you have to do the part where you find the carpenders and I get lost every single time so I have like one more to find as it is on my 3 heart run.

I even feel the same with MM. The only reason is because of the part with the aliens in Ramani Ranch. I mean it is easy, but it's also easy to screw up and I want to beat the game 100% again so I have to do it in order to 100% it, but it's possibly the worst side quest of the game. Not counting the faries. I never actually go them so it's like a 90% run, but whatever.

That's why I plan on getting SS even though I know I'm going to hate it. I need to play a new Zelda game now because I'm tired of replaying all the old ones.

I kinda lost the point of what I was saying and why I was saying it.

Also my laptop doesn't have spell check. Just so you know.

Whyyyyyyyy would you restart a game when you get stuck and then do it AGAIN at the same place. And WHYYYYYYYYYY would you complain about spell check when so may browsers have built-in spell check these days.

Some times, I just want to strangle you. :ouch:

Posted

I was 10, never played the game in my life, had no clue what a walk through was, and haven't joined this site yet so I really had no other option at the time so I had to restart. Until one day I did find out about walk throughs and it still didn't tell me much so I restarted again. Then I found out what to do accidentally.

I don't need help it's just annoying and easy to get lost in.

Also my laptop doesn't have spell check and I know for a fact that I spelled at least 5 things in that sentence wrong.

You guys really love watching me rant about stuff don't you? I mean you antagonize me all the time to do so.

Posted

First, you began ranting. No one antagonized you.

Second, the walkthrough didn't help you because you didn't pay much attention to it. Or it was a terrible walkthrough. There is no excuse.

Third, you need help.

Fourth, your laptop doesn't decide whether you have spell check or not. Your internet browser decides that. Use Firefox.

Posted

Actually I'm sure the walk through just sucked.

Also I'd rather not get Firefox. Firefox sucks, imo.

Posted

I would suggest google chrome, then, if you want a spell-checker.

Posted

I'm fine with IE. Actually the spell check is on my Google tool bar. So I'll download it later.

Posted

I'm probably being gullible and remembering the wrong things, but I'm pretty sure I heard they would be really revamping the game and changing small details around in the plot.

I Googled with no results, so I'm probably wrong.

Eh, wishful thinking.

Posted

It sure would be loverly to have a revamp (I still want that Light Temple), but I'm good with just a prettier remake, it's not like OOT bores me or anything :>

Also lol YLA so much rantyness :<

Posted

I hope they'll include Master Quest, but I'm not holding my breath. That's something I'll probably have to get on Ebay one of these days.

I don't even know which browsers have spellcheck. I never use them. I probably should, not because I don't know how to spell words, but because I still make the occasional typo. Of course, if I did have spellcheck I'd spend half the time assuring it that yes, I meant to write 'lol', and no, I don't want to spell 'colour' without a 'u'.

Posted

I won't get into this again, but YLA is being biased about other browsers and for some reason is blind to how unbearably crappy Internet Explorer is compared to pretty much anything else.

Seriously, AOL browser crashes less.

And goshdarn it cascada.

YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH AESTHETICS

Having a difficulty setting would be tres cool, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

What are you talking about, Saha? IE has acutally never crashed on me. As where FF has at school and at my grandparents house. My laptop came with FF, but it also froze a lot so I got IE. Hasn't froze since.

Posted

You must live in some kind of crazy reverse land.

One time I was demonstrating how IE was terrible to pheo, and I wasn't even thinking about it, since I was going to do it later, but I closed IE and on the very first try, it crashed from simply trying to close.

Firefox and Chrome are pretty much the best browsers right now. Firefox, being open source, also has a lot of add-ons. Very useful ones.

Posted

Maybe because IE works fine for me as where FF is horrible. Like I had to prove to my cousin who installed FF in my grandparents' computer it was bad. It wouldn't freeze. Of course 10 minutes later it froze. So I installed IE. The only problem is that their internet is slow as it is and it's DSL.

Posted

Hey guys lets not rip on internet explorer.

think of all that its done for you.

Like help you install Firefox

Posted

I like Chrome the most, but that's just me.

Anyway, does anyone have a list of the items that are returning in this game?