Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doctor Who

157 posts in this topic

Posted

This is literally the only thing that I've ever watched that made me cry. Nothing that I've read, nothing that I've heard, not any other form of media. Steven Moffat, you are my god.

Not even sure if that warrants a spoiler warning but.

Posted

You are twelve. You have plenty of time to find content that will make you cry, I promise you. Go watch Click.

Posted

Go and watch pheo trying to be funny.

Posted

I've seen Click. It didn't make me cry.

Hell, Nepeta's death didn't make me cry. Nothing but this will.

Posted

Mar

ley

and

me

Or the end of Blackadder.

Posted

"Homestuck didn't make me cry"

"Nothing can make me cry"

Not the same thing man

Posted

Heh, I cried reading Marley and Me.

Then again, I cry pretty easily when it comes to film, literature, and the like.

That said. . .

OH MY GOD, THE ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN.

I knew Amy and Rory were going to die, but holy carp, this was a great episode. Still, who else thought, "Oh, puppy" when the Statue of Liberty popped up at the beginning and when Rory and Amy were on the roof? Raises up some paranoia about all of those NYC postcards with the statue on it. "That which bears the image of an Angel is, itself, an Angel," and all.

Posted

Very sad and happy at the same time. But if I know anything about Doctor Who, final goodbyes are not always "final" just look at Rose being trapped "forever" in a parallel reality.

Posted

"Homestuck didn't make me cry"

"Nothing can make me cry"

Not the same thing man

You don't understand

At the time of Nepeta's death, I was becoming horribly attached to the characters, her in particular. I'm not sure why, honestly, as they were dying all over the place, but still. When I saw her face down in her own blood, I swear part of my soul died. I'm still to this day confused as to why I didn't just start bawling.

/mini rant

Posted

I NEED A BOX OF TISSUES

THAT IS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE

36637__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_crying_friendship-is-magic.gif

Posted

Me at the end of the latest episode:

Weeping_Angel_Covered_Eyes.jpg

Now we wait until Christmas for the next episode :(

Posted

I thought this was a pretty great episode. I'm kinda conflicted about the angels in this episode though. They weren't really very scary, save for one part, but the angels weren't really the point of the episode though were they? The point was endings. Weird sort of dynamic. They are important enough that without them the plot couldn't happen, but not important enough to be the focus. But Yeah I really liked it. Made a good mid season finale

Posted

This is literally the only thing that I've ever watched that made me cry. Nothing that I've read, nothing that I've heard, not any other form of media. Steven Moffat, you are my god.

Not even sure if that warrants a spoiler warning but.

rave master. watch the anime, then pick up the manga where the anime left off. i have cried a disproportionate amount of tears at that anime.

that said,

i didnt really cry at the end of angels take manhattan. i think i cried more in anime club today, watching "eleki, the telephone pole that fell in love" (a cat died.)

on the other hand, the group i was watching angels take manhattan with started us off by watching the blink ep from another season/doctor. all i can think of is that tumblr of "before i saw dr. who", specifically, "before i saw dr. who, i wasnt afraid of statues"

though technically, in my case, its "before i saw dr. who, i wasnt paranoid of statues". i dunno why i watch this stuff :< my brain takes anything mildly scary/freaky and files it away under "just in case it isnt 100% fiction."

Posted

:< my brain takes anything mildly scary/freaky and files it away under "just in case it isnt 100% fiction."

ME AFTER EVERY HORROR MOVIE TRAILER I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Posted

I don't think anything bad is gonna happen to the Ponds. At least anything permanent. Something bad will occur and then it'll be unmade somehow. Possibly by the Docctor or most likely by River.