A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Day starts. T1g once again spills all the beans. The beans are now all over the floor and people are starting to slip on them.

Everyone else says they plan to reveal stuff but "not yet". They are hoarding all of their delicious beans for themselves. For shame

Linox and Teto like this

Posted

Pheo, to the best of my knowledge, is town.

I also heard screaming down below, probably from the dungeons. Most likely that backs up what T1G says about the keys unlocking the prison cells.

Posted

I heard the screams as well. I'm assuming everyone did.

Also T1g. First you release the prisoners and start a riot, now you're throwing beans on my floor?

You are a horrible guest.

Posted (edited)

I've already given some details that I've learned with my passive ability, which T1g proved to be accurate yesterday, and I still have more I plan to reveal today. Just not yet.

Do you have a solid reason to doubt me? Why are you more suspicious of me, who has put information out there, than of the "seers" who haven't?

I find that even more strange than there being too many seers.

Too Many Seers!

7052665-Friends-making-faces-Stock-Photo

Who has the gift, and who's a big fat fibber!

About 22 hours left

Voting

Linox -1 (Pheo)

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

(Who has a thousand eyes and one...)

Boooooo i'ma ghost

(That's not a clue BTW, just a reference I'm not cheating, I swear)

Posted

Chase, I can confirm for you that I am town. I'm glad you were able to glean that. I don't know what other information you have on me, but I will confirm that I'm town.

Linox, you and Teto both have been acting strange. All Teto did yesterday was shift blame on everyone rapidly, then stay quiet today, and all you've done is be annoyingly vague about your ability. At this point I'm beginning to suspect your ability is actually something that helps you kill, and that's why you keep dodging giving a real answer. Chase, I will say that just because you can confirm that I'm town doesn't mean to me that you're not a wolf, but at least I can tell you're being truthful. I was with Cirt last night, and as far as I understand she was not killing anyone. Knuckle and T1g are both confirming each other's actions, so unless they're both wolves working together, I don't think either of them is a wolf. All that leaves is the two of you.

Posted (edited)

Pheo had previously placed a vote on Linox, but wanted to vote again with bold red text to show that he was now voting for Linox EXTRA HARD.

This guy isn't f.ucking around

Voting:

Linox - 1 (Pheo)

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I've been giving an answer every time I'm asked about it. I've said more than most about what I have.

I get information about npc activities. It's passive, not much I can do about that. 

I know the names of 4 out of the 5 npc's that are known to be in this game. All of you should already know two of them, as I mentioned their names the previous day.

What more do you want to know?

Since we are already discussing vague claims...

Whoever killed LL had inside information on him.

...whats this about? How did you come across this information?

Posted

Because I tried defending him that night. But whoever had inside information on him knew how to kill him in a way I couldn't prevent.

So I've been looking out for players who specialize in information.

Linox

Brodongo likes this

Posted

I'll agree to a vote on Linox for now, though I hope that we can also consider renewing the momentum to vote for Teto later.

Posted

Linox, what are the names of the other NPC's? That will help back it up.

Also let me stress that I had no idea a riot would occur. I heard loud knocking on one cell door, opened it, it had 5 guys who were hired by Euron Greyjoy (whoever that is). Those guys had been planted to start a riot to draw away guards apparently

I think the linox lynch is sound but I want to hold off to see what new info pops up

Posted

Did you notice that "Greyjoy" is also the last name of the NPC who was killed at the beginning of the game? I'm beginning to think it's safe to assume the greyjoys are at least one of the ???'s.

Posted

Because I tried defending him that night. But whoever had inside information on him knew how to kill him in a way I couldn't prevent.

So I've been looking out for players who specialize in information.

Linox

That's interesting, considering Chase seems to gather information from players and he targeted LL on the first night.

He didn't really give much info on you either, other than saying you could be town. Which would be obvious to a wolf.

Yet you still insist on lynching me. Someone who has provided actual information and continues to do so.

Linox, what are the names of the other NPC's? That will help back it up.

Stannis Baratheon and Walder Frey. Don't suppose anyone wants to claim they are one of the four characters I named.

Stannis apparently visited Chase last night as well.

Posted

That's interesting, considering Chase seems to gather information from players and he targeted LL on the first night.

Chase? Is this true?

Posted

I tried to get information from LL but it failed because, well, he's dead. So I have nothing to report as of yet.

I just thought of something Pheo. Maybe you've been looking at this "inside information on LL" thing from the wrong angle. You said you were keeping an eye out for those who have abilities that get information, but LL died night 1.

The inside info that was mentioned may not have been on LL, but rather his role as Lord Varys. So what you may be looking for is a character that would have that kind of information about Varys.

Another thing that crossed my mind.

Also let me stress that I had no idea a riot would occur. I heard loud knocking on one cell door, opened it, it had 5 guys who were hired by Euron Greyjoy (whoever that is). Those guys had been planted to start a riot to draw away guards apparently

You were looking for the keys for some reason and Knuckle gave them to you.

Would I be wrong to think one of you is Euron?

pheonix561 likes this