A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Linox is correct. I was visited by Stannis last night, though nothing has really come of it yet.

Posted

Phone = no red

Voting

Linox - 2 - (pheo, knuckle)

8ish hours remain. If the discussion is still lively i may extend.

Posted

I am not Greyjoy

Posted

Linox is correct.

Listen. Linox has a good point that that's really, really suspicious. Because if I remember correctly, that means you and I were the only two to visit LL on that night. I'm switching my vote to Chase, for that reason.

Posted

I was unable to see LL's alignment because he was already dead. Ergo, I found out his alignment regardless.

I was able to see yours, which was town. Now, bro did say that one person was an imposter and would show up town regardless. That could be you, but I have no way of knowing.

Posted

I was unable to see LL's alignment because he was already dead. Ergo, I found out his alignment regardless.

I was able to see yours, which was town. Now, bro did say that one person was an imposter and would show up town regardless. That could be you, but I have no way of knowing.

Posted

The irritating thing about this is that none of my baseless grilling really gave up any compeling evidence against any of you. I'm not really suspicious of anyone, I'm just happy to be here talking with you guys. That said though, I'll give a proper read through this day later today or tomorrow when I get the chance.

Posted (edited)

Okay Day Three is set to end in about 4 hours. For those that wish to make a lynch, start casting your votes now, or requesting extensions if you feel you need it.

Currently

Chase - 1 - (Pheo)

Linox - 1 - (Knuckle)

4 to lynch

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

I feel like we need an extension

Posted

I'll follow Pheo's logic and go with Chase, under the condition that we keep an eye on Teto. This is a game of alliances, we should be considering who is working with who as well.

Posted

Chase, how much do you learn about your targets?

T1g, did any other notable names show up during your night? Because I am aware that an npc interacted with you as well. However I do not know the name of this one.

Posted (edited)

I second the notion for an extension; the forum was down for some time today and we weren't able to play the game during that time.

Chase, if anyone here is an imposter, it's got to be Cirt. She didn't go into detail, but from what she's stated I think it's fair to say she's one of the faceless men. Further more, we have no reason to believe you when you say LL was already dead when you got to him, and even if you didn't know his alignment, it wouldn't matter because if you were a wolf you'd know he wasn't one of you.

Everyone else on that night has at least some kind of alibi. Knuckle and T1g can account for the keys being passed around, and we've all seen what happened today as a result of the keys being used. Cirt stated she was blocked, but based on what she's told us I'm not worried about it. Necro is dead and was town. Linox, as suspicious as I've been of him, had an alibi for that night that was also confirmed by t1g; he saw t1g interact with someone he hadn't mentioned, and t1g confirmed that he did interact with someone else.

All that leaves is you and Teto, and of the two of you, you're the one who visited LL on the night he died and you have an ability for finding information on players, when I know that having information on a player has been used to kill them. My vote is staying on you, Chase. And I think if any of us want to lynch an actual werewolf before the wolves rout us, you guys might want to start voting for Chase, too.

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Okay, you have been heard. You guys get an extra day. Deadline extended until tomorrow around 9:30

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm guessing thats the guy who saved me from the rioters. Looked suspiciously like Jamie Lannister but no guarantees on if thats who it was

Posted

What do you mean by "suspiciously like him?"